omg!

ok, this happende yesterday
when i watched soem youtube videos suddenly the link closed and the computer backroud was change, it was an backroud pic where was written in red TO BE PROTECTED REMOVE SPYWARE FROM PC and the text had a blue backround
the thing is i think i have spyware :(
today i made scans whit avg free and first it had the end now thing, press end now and the scan runs still runs but only in 2, the 1st one is just glitch.
when it started to scan registrer areas and windows and such important places it scanned so fast! and it was only reading a few files and allready got up to 400000 files and then continued whit other folders whit normal speed
when i dit a target scan i found a virus named Klone
i ran 3 scans in one and the 2nd scan got 18 threaths, and if the 3rd one was finished i accidenlty pressed yes to restart, will this remove the viruses that where in the still scanning scan?
also, if i have something in virus vault and if i delete them will i delete them from comp?
and, 2 tiems internet explorer said that my intertnet explorer might be infected and there was yes or no button to intsall some microsoft security ( i ignored it incase )
and, is my avg still updated if i update it and it shows that everything is out of date?
and last, how can i find,be protected,remove and avoid spyware and other dangferous viruses in my comp?
O and also! when i try to run maleware bytes it wont open!

phew..sorry for long post but yeah
P.S when the backround changed i quickly shut down comp.
ok

Pleeeease!

You definitely have malware and as you said trojans as well. Hit control + alt + delete and see if you see either "a.exe", "b.exe", or "c.exe" if you have those chances are you are about to do a total system crash. Save the files you can and get you and your family to the hills before it blows up.

Sounds like somebody dropped a nasty drive by on you tube. Wow, that's pretty significant. This is a story that has been told from people visiting pirate's bay downloads.

Anyways, welcome to the just lost all your data to a computer crash club. Bienvenido.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You definitely have malware and as you said trojans as well. Hit control + alt + delete and see if you see either "a.exe", "b.exe", or "c.exe" if you have those chances are you are about to do a total system crash. Save the files you can and get you and your family to the hills before it blows up.

Sounds like somebody dropped a nasty drive by on you tube. Wow, that's pretty significant. This is a story that has been told from people visiting pirate's bay downloads.

Anyways, welcome to the just lost all your data to a computer crash club. Bienvenido.

I can see that you don't know what you you are talking about.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What you need to do is take the hard drive out of your system and slave it to another system and do a virus and malware scan on it. The put it back in your original system and finish scanning using malwarebytes and hijack this then post the results back here.

Respital

I can see that you don't know what you you are talking about.

What you need to do is take the hard drive out of your system and slave it to another system and do a virus and malware scan on it. The put it back in your original system and finish scanning using malwarebytes and hijack this then post the results back here.

I agree with that, especially the guy not knowing what he's talking about.

What about Combo Fix john?

Respital

huh?
wut ish that?

Please refrain from posting in two threads regarding the same issue. Below are the instructions for both HiJackThis and ComboFix, if either fail to run rename the file as something.exe

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.
If it does, open Task Manager then Processes tab (press ctrl, alt and del at the same time) and end any processes of findstr, find, sed or swreg, then combofix should continue.
If that happened we want to know, and also what process you had to end.

In your next reply i will need:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

How to post a log with HiJackThis.

Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
  • Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
  • Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
  • Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialogue.
  • Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
  • Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
  • At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
  • Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
  • Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
  • DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

BigW

Did you try installing a fresh copy of Malwarebytes? I have been able to install it in a lot of cases were the PC was severely infected and it worked.

sorry for many postst, i thought that the computer ditint let to post here, cuz when i posted it had only white windown, sorry

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You are too badly infected for anything to run. You need to take the hard drive out of your system and put it in another system and scan it and then put it back in your original system and continue scanning it with Malwarebytes and then hijackthis. Putting the drive in a different system will delete the process that is running that stops programs from running.

You are too badly infected for anything to run. You need to take the hard drive out of your system and put it in another system and scan it and then put it back in your original system and continue scanning it with Malwarebytes and then hijackthis. Putting the drive in a different system will delete the process that is running that stops programs from running.

ohhhh fuuuck i cant do those extreme stuff.....shit
is it still ok to use this computer?
****ing virus, where the **** dit the shit came from....sorry for my language but im pissed offfff :mad: