one hand games?

AusLinda

does anyone know a list of 1 hander games a : Asus5290 laptop can play

because my dad had stroke long time ago and he gets bored, so can someone post me a few 1 hander games i'v searched afew but they end up needing both hands to play x.x

cheers in advance
~linda

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm,sorry to hear about that he had a stroke :cool:

What type of games would he be intrested in playing?

I suppose he could play Age OF Empires 1,2 or 3 if that gained any intrest of his.. with just one hand,And should be playable on a Laptop...cant think of anything else right now?

deanj20

Google "Mouse Games"

Tons of free game out there that only require a mouse...

:D

I was always a big fan of Yahoo Pool personally...

kookooshortman55

Warcraft 3 is still a pretty popular game. It helps to use a keyboard but it's never really necessary. Racing games are also fun, I'm just finishing up GRID.

mrjack

VIP Member
A lot of strategy and racing games only require one hand. I know of a guy who plays Counter-Strike Source with just the mouse. This sort of solution is even easier with mice that have a lot of buttons like the Razer Naga.

Aastii

VIP Member
Audiosurf :D

Also, if he has a 5 or 7 button mouse, garry's mod would be good, just have to reprogram the menu button and the snap button to one of the spare mouse ones and it will work fine

Rage Kinard

You can play Diablo I&II with just a mouse. Granted it would be a bit more difficult, but you can do it. And as suggested a mouse with buttons makes that a lot easier.

Edit: Also The Sims should work.

Last edited:

Dystopia

As said, racing games. Also, I believe World in Conflict you can use just the mouse..not sure if it will run on your computer. I personally have not yet played the game buy I like how it looks.

mrjack

VIP Member
Good strategy games I'd recommend are Supreme Commander and Red Alert 2. Both should work well on a laptop (at least Red Alert 2).

AusLinda

yea i was planing on giving him most of those stra games but seems like he wants fps i think might think of virtual cop 2 until i find one that doesn't requirement "moving" around :S its tough to find good games that only require a mouse that isn't complicated :X