Original NES with box

clquestor

Hey guys,

About to sell some stuff on eBay. My question is about NES. I have an original NES system that works with the original NES box in good condition. All accessories and a few games. Does anyone know the value of this system and box?

MyCattMaxx

You would have to check fleabay and see what people are asking.

To me not much, I have 3-4 of them with boxes and I put new connectors in them a few years back.

Kewl Munky

^Interested in selling one? I have an original nes but it's gone to shit. Takes a while to make games run.

@clquestor

A collector might give you a decent amount, but most people would rather buy the nes/supernes console you can get new for $50.

PohTayToez

What NES set you you have. The "Action Set" is the most common, came with the Zapper, a complete set with box & everything should go for about $80-$100. If you have the "Control Deck" set, it actually came with less but is more rare, everything with the box in good condition can go for $150+. Note that the condition of the box and manual and packaging is factor here.

massahwahl

VIP Member
The used game shops near me sell them all the time with boxes and Controllers for $30. I bought one with 5 games, the Zapper an two controllers a few weeks ago.

PohTayToez

The used game shops near me sell them all the time with boxes and Controllers for $30. I bought one with 5 games, the Zapper an two controllers a few weeks ago.

Well then they're losing out, but somehow I doubt they're selling complete boxed sets for that amount. Yeah a working NES with controller is only worth about $30-$40 on a good day, but if you have a complete boxed set that's something else entirley.

Complete Boxed Action Sets
Complete Boxed Control Decks