Photo Tourney - Vacation

Calibretto

VIP Member
The theme is vacations. It must be a photo that you took while you were on vacation somewhere. If you want, you can put where the vacation spot was that you took the photo just for kicks.

Playing this tournament is simple:

A photo tournament involves 11 participants (maximum). The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person).

After 11 participants have entered the tournament, a second thread will be made in the Off Topic section with a poll to vote on the pictures.

The winner will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Some Rules:
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Resize your pictures to no larger than 1280 x 1024.

Tournaments will have 4 days of voting.

My entry: took this in Venice, Florida, USA

3353493779_0a62f44cbf_b.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I might have something. I'll post Sunday night if I find anything.

carnatic

5230203268_3de8691032_z.jpg

Barcelona, Spain.

And apologies for the watermark. I don''t know whether or not this is a place where watermarks are taboo, but I didn't want to redo the photo without it and risk the competition filling up while I was doing that.

EDIT: How on earth do you post a photo from Flickr?
EDIT2: Thanks

Last edited:

Justin

VIP Member
EDIT: How on earth do you post a photo from Flickr?

go to actions -> view all sizes -> the photo will show up -> right click on the image and then copy click copy image URL -> paste the URL in between [ IMG ] URL here [ /IMG ] without spaces.

speedyink

VIP Member
After seeing Jet's picture I've decided not to enter.

J/K, don't have any vacation pictures, they got lost in the big hard drive crash of '08. I'd throw a photo of Vancouver up but it just doesn't seem vacationy to me being so close..

Really though, that picture has my vote already.