Pissed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

VIP Member
Dude, in that thread people started comparing cars to graphic cards so wtf
I'm talking about more than just that thread
the thing that set me off was that i simply advised the person who started the thread to maybe ask his parents if everything about them used to be so perfect, and he just said" thats irrelevant" eventho it was and he didnt even mention why!
Okay, and what does a respectful courteous person do in that situation? He aks the person to elaborate... not immediately go off accusing the person
PLUS I DIDNT COMPLAIN, it bugged me thats it, and i let him know....
You might want to learn to do that in a less abrasive manner

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
On my screen it says you...
Congratulations. Says the same thing here too.

Umm, computer related id say maybe 5-8% of my posts. But as I said, I am here to seek advice PC related, and also I am not an admin who was voted to know most about PC's
I cant blame you ... considering you dont know the real point of that thread ... although yer smart you should be able to see it.

Well I didnt really complain, I was just telling you that it bugs me that you too add to the overflow of comments, as somebody who should be against the nonesence posts, and expected to be law/order in this forum
1. Let's leave the Adminning to the Admins. Concentrate on having a good time, following the rules and not getting banned
2. Ironically enough my post was relevent to the original topic.

to beeing closed cause its a nowhere leading "dispute"
If you want to flame do make sure you make realistic comments and avoid hijacking threads.
1. You claim my post #17 was irrelevent yet you fail to explain why.
2. You make inferences to me being off topic yet where have you ever motioned for people to stay on topic.
3. To refute your point in post 18 (which ive already done but ill do it again) is that I was a step ahead -- just because the parents might not have gotten A's in class doesnt change (a) the fact the punishment is out and (b) not getting an A in my parent's generation means one thing, not getting an A in our generation means something totally different. :)
4. Demands placed on teens nowadays might be harder than peopel give credit for however in light of the abundance of available knowledge, standardized schooling, technology etc you cant compare to say trying to feed the family, worrying about conscription, dealing with the depression that teens had to deal with just a few generations back.

As you said earlier, let's have a look at your useless posts:
this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this
Now with a quick bit of searching thats 24 pointless posts ... out of 214 (at time of posting) that comes out to 11% .... you're certainly welcome to find my 11% useless of useless posts let along 50%

You infer that
"Bah, raise the standards"
"Teach you to get low marks"
Was off-topic ... perhaps you should check the topic out to start with ... marks are certainly involved.

and then in other threads you have many many posts like that dont really help solve anything.....
What would you know of help?

Well yeah you are right I have been only in general chat cause I have no trouble with my PC anymore so far and I am not a person to give advice in computers to be honest. However, I do give advice and discuss topics in general chat and I dont just "chat" aroound. People here are more open minded and I enjoy general chatting here more than on other sites because people over there only look for trouble. Now I wont say I am an angel but I dont usually go out and cause trouble, only when something really bugs me, I get insulted, or I see nonesence.
Oh and btw, I dont care about how many posts I have cause it doesnt make me any smarter, more valuable or important does it?
Interesting when you look at your post

Look at Praetor that bastard. Just when I accuse him of not giving enough advice, he gives advice on my DVD/CDRW Post. Man I hate you......thanks btw
1. Not a smart move to start the name calling. Espcially when you barely know me
2. I dont help because I need to help. I help because I can. Who it is, is inconsequential

And I think Praetor is a cool guy so I think he will take it as a joke just as its ment to be....
Ill take it for a joke this time :D

Dude, in that thread people started comparing cars to graphic cards so wtf
And I stepped in to deal with that.

please dont forget that he is an Admin and supposed to look for order, and not make 100's of comments like the ones I quoted earlier and similar...
Again, you worry about posting and enjoying yourself and let me worry about the adminning.

the thing that set me off was that I simply advised the person who started the thread to maybe ask his parents if everything about them used to be so perfect, and he just said" thats irrelevant" eventho it was and he didnt even mention why!
Hehe I didnt mention why on purpose (if you go through some of my posts, especially with Bobo hehe, you'll see I tend to make seemingly crazy claims and then about ten posts later after the other person's made a fool out of themselves, provide some reasoning ... so whenever you see me make a crazy claim .... :p)

quit trying to just enforce the stronger side when you have no bullets
Believe me he doesnt need bullets hehe

PLUS I DIDNT COMPLAIN, it bugged me thats it, and I let him know....
AFAIK, "complain" is a reasonable synonomym for "Just letting me know that something bugs you". Regardless, there's nothign wrong with that

Regardless I think it's time for this thread to say nighty-night. :)

Conclusion: There's nothing wrong whatsoever with general chat even if its not general-computer chat ... but there is something wrong when you complain (yes it was a complaint -- not that there's a problem with that per se) about someone else not helping out and you yourself havnt done so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.