please find me a decent TFT

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay guys ive decided against buying my new monitor online....i just dont think its safe even though people say it is:cool:

So...

can anyone recomend me a store in the uk for a 19" Widescreen TFT monitor?

Ive tried,Argos,Pc world,Staples etc and the only decent one in my price range (£120) is this...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6703497/Trail/searchtext>TFT+MONITOR.htm

But its always out of stock and they never know when they will be back in again :mad:

Cupcakke

Have a friend buy it in US, and ship it to UK. :D If you go through an authorized dealer, safe and trusted site, i dont think there is much to worry about. Just keep an eye on your bank records for a couple weeks after if you are worried.

taylormsj

its not safe..handing over details about your accont online.
i just heard too many bad things about people getting ripped off by identidy fraud.

nope...those are in the Us right?
im in the Uk :)

Internet shopping is so safe nowadays IMo, shops like ebuyer, tekheads and overclockers are great

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
well guys just to let you know i picked up my new monitor today and its fantastic.

i got it from Staples..i dont know if theres Staples stores in the Us?:confused:

i got a Belinea 19" Widescreen LCD.:)

Looks awesome:)

Dilbert

banned
well guys just to let you know i picked up my new monitor today and its fantastic.

i got it from Staples..i dont know if theres Staples stores in the Us?:confused:

i got a Belinea 19" Widescreen LCD.:)

Looks awesome:)

Yeah theres staples stores in the U.S.

You shouldve went with at least a 20'' widescreen the 19'' look to squished.

Cupcakke

Funny that you say largest in the world. I only know of ONE within about 50 miles of me. And im in Seattle WA, very urban area.