Please help: ex-bf hacking my computer

zombine210

i guess if one knew how they were being hacked, one wouldn't need to be asking for help.

then again, at least tell us what makes you think you are being hacked.
it's very unlikely that anybody can 'hack' you. if anything, it would be in the form of a keylogger to steal your passwords.

ayan

Hacking isn't something you fight against, like you see in movies. You can't outhack him. All you must do is to change all your passwords, and make sure he doesn't know them, and them make sure you don't leak any information. There's really no way of hacking your computer these days without being an iq over 180 kind of genious. These machines are complex. Does he have acces to the machines you run?

Hacking isn't something you fight against, like you see in movies. You can't outhack him. All you must do is to change all your passwords, and make sure he doesn't know them, and them make sure you don't leak any information. There's really no way of hacking your computer these days without being an iq over 180 kind of genious. These machines are complex. Does he have acces to the machines you run?
Thats not true at all.Hacking is not a genius thing, if he was in her house when they broke up, he could of had a flash drive and quikly copied a keylogger.Also, there are ways to hack over the net, it really isnt a genius thing, I learned how to crack a windows admin password in 5 minutes (with a flash drive, for legal reasons, I forgot the password).

M1kkelZR

Sorry to say but no this isnt Spam Dragunov.

Its a question in the right section.

But yeah, how is he exaclty hacking you and what is he exactly hacking?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Guys, OP hasn't responded and it doesn't look like they're likely to respond.

Russ88765

I'm guessing op hasn't responded due to work or otherwise busy for now, it doesn't appear to be a spam thread though. Do you have any programs on your comp to check for spyware? Seems like a legitimate concern, i'd hate to see you just let it happen because you think there's no way to stop this. Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about the problem, like what he's doing in terms of 'hacking' in particular?

jspears80

If your really concerned and want a 100% sure fire method to stop whatever he is doing then:

Reformat/Restore your operating system (Windows)
Change all your passwords to new ones (websites included)
Reset your router back to factory defaults.
Don't allow him in your house

After you do that, you have essentially reset the situation and he would have to break into your house to "hack" you again.