• Musicmatch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VLC media player

• Gom player

• Total voters

cohen

itunes - i have an ipod and it easyu to use... plus you can see libraries over the network :D

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I didn't vote because I use a combination.

I mainly use iTunes, because I have an iPod and all my music is already there.

I used to use Winamp a while ago, but after I got an iPod, I used iTunes more and more. Plus, I buy my music off iTunes and iTunes is the only player that will play it, and I'm too lazy to rip all my music and have double copies.

winamp....ease of use,not that much ram usage, and its small and has awesome skins!

True there! I had a nice star Trek LCARS PADD skin for a while. I also like the ones with all the moving things like the old Alpine Entertainment Stereo System skin - or something like that.

I only use Windows Media Player if I'm working on an audio file or just seeing what a clip sounds like - it simply starts up faster than Winamp or VLC.

I use VLC because I cannot stand RealPlayer whatsoever, so VLC is my alternative.

I also have a media center program, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.

Last edited:

shenry

I use iTunes. I have an iPod but that's not the main reason I use it. I just like the interface. and the way it looks.

I also have Foxy tunes for Firefox so I don't need to keep switching between programs.