Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

wizle

i prefer a hamster on a wheel, or a little staved child running tword a bowl of soup and a treadmill. Normally the child gives out more power, but it depends if im gonna use both my 12v rails or not.

:rolleyes:
They just don't have the speed thats required, unless U use the whip But lets not be cruel,as he rolls on the floor with laffter:p

Kabu

banned
Cool. How'd you connect them? Do the work in sync with each other? and is it hard and expensive?

No, they don't work together. I would like to do that one day, like in that movie Swordfish. To have 2 more monitors going - That would be cool!

Yes, my pup (she's 10 months) loves to sniff around the PC.

lhuser

This is an old pic of Ernesto, my first in sig.
dscf0149wj5.jpg

Everything is preety much the same, besides a new mouse and keyboard, GPU and the two leds fans are reversed.

dscf0021pb4.jpg

dscf0023ot7.jpg

That's Bruce. The only difference from then is that he has the front 80mm fan installed and working. In the pic, he didn't.

Last edited:

Wanderer_42

Hi

My new desk i had to upgrade my computer from last post due to a failed over clocked :mad: am saving for a new computer again :D keep the pics comeing they are great

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 250

kaine.shutler

Here's my setup:

DSC00178.JPG

1. Packard Bell I picked up from PC world for £500 ($1000):
80GB HDD
1.6GHz Processor
15.4" widescreen HD
1GB Ram
Vista Ultimate

2. AIWA Preamp and amplifier

3. PSP and external 80GB Toshiba HDD in VAIO enclosure

4. Two Canon speakers (twin driver)

5. Orange Livebox (wireless router)

6. Amstrad phone with internet, texts, fax, e-mail etc

7. Sony Handycam

8. CD case and box full of downloaded sw and movies

9. Keys with wireless computer lock (locks computer when user walks away)

10. Another WiFi router, unused :D

11. 26" Toshiba TV (soon to be replaced with 32" HDTV and PS3!!!! when it comes out on the 23 March for £425 ($850))

12. Wireless Headphones, unused USB hub, bluetooth headset, 100 DVDs, a book on HTML and CSS, a few PSP UMDs, a tin full of coppers.

13. A bin with:
1 pack of salt n vinegar crisps
1 mini trifle pot
paper
broken 512 usb pendrive

14. Ontop of the monitor is a webcam...
Behind is an external 5.1 card, and a 24 in 1 USB card reader with built in USB hub, oh and a bluetooth adaptor

Thats all folks :p

Last edited:
P8160048 low.JPG
This is my rig, I'm am very young so as you can imagine this
took a ton of birthday and Christmas money, just wish
I had enough for the dell 24" flat panel I want:D,
I might post some more pics later.

JSquier

Damn, if you play any games, you need to bump up that 512mb ram to atleast a gig if not 2 gig. Having that video card and 512 ram seems strange