Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Lappy-1.jpg

Someone's mailing me a P4 1.4GHz machine. For some reason, the computer is still sitting at the post office in IL, but the LCD made it here... Anyway, I figured I'd bring it with me and try some dual viewing on my laptop :rolleyes: I can see it struggling more than my desktop, but it's not that bad :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I figured it out.. heres the pics
Photobucket makes them smaller than they are though...
ComputerPic.jpg

I love that case....actualy considering that one for my new build.

Also thats one nice stuff youve got inside it....4GB of ram :eek:

v0lten

The Zalman cooler is nice, lowered my CPU temps considerably. The ram is awesome for the price. I paid $129 after rebates for 2 gigs of it. And earlier I paid $149 after rebates for the first 2 gigs.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Cool, I'll see how the stock Intel one is and then consider swapping it if it's rubbish.

I'm only getting 1GB of it for now, may get another 1GB in the future, I'll see :)

Altanore

This is something I did recently (picture below). Used to be just a black panel... but I added the window and LED's. Sort of makes it look like my wiring hub... this is where I stuff all my wires! However, does not seem all that attractive i know! So I plan to tint the window later...

That's my little modified, lit up, thermaltake soprano case for ya!

[-GEO-]

banned

This is something I did recently (picture below). Used to be just a black panel... but I added the window and LED's. Sort of makes it look like my wiring hub... this is where I stuff all my wires! However, does not seem all that attractive i know! So I plan to tint the window later...

That's my little modified, lit up, thermaltake soprano case for ya!

Two words:
cable managment

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Pink_Compy1.jpg

Isn't it just super :p Haha, this is a computer a girl gave me for the price of shipping, along with a 15/16" LCD(which is currently at my apartment)

Lappy-1.jpg

For $30(the price to ship both) I'd of even taken a totally pink case :p Of course, USPS screwed me over. The case came dented, the power supply was dead(it apparently worked before being shipped, and guess where the dent was) and to top it off, they delivered it to the wrong house!

bumblebee_tuna

Pink_Compy1.jpg

Isn't it just super :p Haha, this is a computer a girl gave me for the price of shipping, along with a 15/16" LCD(which is currently at my apartment)

Lappy-1.jpg

For $30(the price to ship both) I'd of even taken a totally pink case :p Of course, USPS screwed me over. The case came dented, the power supply was dead(it apparently worked before being shipped, and guess where the dent was) and to top it off, they delivered it to the wrong house!

Are those spider webs I see....?