Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Geoff

VIP Member
speedyink said:
Actually it's very easy to play FPS games in it. If you lean back and pull the keyboard tray out all the way. It's SOOOOO comfortable in that position too. Another thing I like about it,it I can lay down while chatting with my friends or surfing the net. And no, I dont mind if anyone takes my idea :)

ohh, didnt know you had a keyboard tray.

bigsaucybob

thought i would get my comp in before the post was really really old.

DeskAreawflash.jpg

yea in the pic below i did tape the red fan to the side cover
Computerlightsoffnoflash.jpg

Super_Nova

shupola said:
hey supernova, does it have a battery running it or do you have to have a plug??

Runs on a plug. I could never find a DC source powerfull enough to run the desktop components. Mini-ITX was too underpowered for me.

Raditz

HAhah. mines almost the same but it shaped like a james bond bmw. Its x-infinity or something like that.

Raditz

Nice freaky keyboard. Here's mine I'll defantly win the contest.
desktop5ax.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mytower9lz.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the used to light up but I turned them off. My computer is more like a Doom 3 and Counterstrike 1.6 computer. :)

Last edited:

Raditz

lol Ku-Sama notice b4 I get to tell yall. Its a BMW. On top of the case is a door opener for the USB stuff, also my mic goes there as well and a fan.