Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Ethan3.14159

The Scout doesn't have bad cable management. I had the Gladiator 600, which for all intents and purposes is identical to Scout in terms of the interior. Aside from the black. And there are plenty of holes for routing cables through the back, and heaps of loops for zip ties.

linkin

VIP Member
yeah, the cables aren't impeding airflow, so they're fine for me. i plan to get 2 more 120mm led fans for the side panel.

linkin

VIP Member
I shoved plenty of the cables behind the mobo tray, theres quite a bit of room there. It looked better before because the PSU was modular and sleeved, couldn't see the cables as much.

linkin

VIP Member
what happened to the modular one?

It died, for no apparent reason. I unplugged my comp, put it down and started doing some work and clearing dust out of it. plugged her back in and i got no power led on thre mobo... bought this thermaltake and bam, it boots, green power led and all.

linkin

VIP Member
If i were you i'd get a quadcore. i hear AMD are releasing their 890fx chipsets soon. i might just get an AMD board/cpu myself :)

WhiteFireDragon

my budget build. details of all the work put in this HERE, but here are the final pics:

P1010343.jpg

P1010350.jpg

P1010353.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010355.jpg

FATALiiTYz

i wish mine would die since i have to decide between upgrading my psu or my cpu. so difficult!

Why? What's wrong with the PSU? Obviously it's not going to handle dual video cards with multiple HDDs, but 500w can power most gaming rigs. Hell, Jet is running an i7 at 4.2ghz, with an OCZ 500w!

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Very nice, clean and understating WhiteFireDragon. I have my new case right now and the build is going to be done in a few weeks, will post pics.

PunterCam

Finally put together this afternoon - all went together pretty well and started up first time without the usual error beeps! Very quiet (without any load - no o/s installed yet), and temps all pretty good after running for a few hours.

It's designed to be as quiet as possible - no fancy graphics cars yet - so it's just a 2.66 core2quad with Cogage 140mm Fan, 4gb DDR3 1333mhz ram, Gigabyte GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard, 500gb seagate system drive and 1tb hitachi storage, Zalman ZM600-ST 600W power supply, 512mb ATI4350 video card, Zalman fan controller, and a couple of Fractal Design 80mm fans. A copy of windows 7 will be bought shortly, along with an RME RayDat soundcard, which I'm still saving the pennies for!

It's in a 4u rack-mount case - just over 40cm deep so it fits in a small rack case.

100_5059.jpg

100_5060.jpg

100_5061.jpg