Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Pseudonyms

s7302707.jpg

Yay :)

Pseudonyms

CPU: Core 2 duo 2.66ghz @ 3.3 Ghz (Upgrading to quad core soon)
HDD1: 300gb maxtor
HDD2: 1000gb (1tb) Seagate
HDD3: 500gb Western Digital
GPU: Sapphire 4870 1gb
RAM: 4gb Corsair XMS2 DDR2 RAM
PSU: Antec 550 watt (Need a new one)
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
CASE: Azza Solano 1000 (blue)
Heatsink: Coolermaster Hyper TX3
FANS: 2x 230mm Blue LEDs, 2x 140mm Blue LED fans, 2x 120mm Fans.

I'm getting a new monitor soon

Slightly better shot of the insides:

S73026751.JPG

Last edited:

87dtna

Looks nice. I assume thats an E6750 then? I was able to run 3.6ghz on 1.40 Vcore on the E6750 I used to have, and hit 4ghz at 1.50 Vcore, temps still plenty under control with a Zerotherm Zen cooler.

Candy

Yeah It's an E6750. I can't push it past 3.4 for some reason, I don't know enough about BIOS to mess with it.

Nice rig man. Yeah I'm the same, can't get mine past 3.40ghz. I thought I got it to 3.5 stable but no, it crashed on me after a few days. I've tried upping vcore which helped initially but it was never stable for a long period of time. I managed to get it to 3.7ghz with vcore at 1.4v but only long enough to run 3DMark06.

joh06937

hey nice rig Pseudonyms. those sequential lights on the ram are pretty sweet. don't you just hate it how gigabyte has their sata ports facing away from the board instead of off to the side?

ScottALot

I'll just get a second one and then crossfire them :D

It's not cool to have Dual-DVI, though.
Make sure you have enough wattage for that/Your PSU has the right cabling.
Before getting another one, try trashing your old drivers and updating.
Maybe your card needs a little overclocking.

:D ;) :D

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Finally finished my transfer to new case.

2wh2jo1.jpg

Case without panels on. I know I know the cables are a mess but it's hard to cram so many things into a small cube case.

2hr1jd2.jpg

Yep, full size 120mm fan tower heatsink in a matx cube case!

24edxg9.jpg

Side panels on. You can see a Zalman VF1000 mounted on a HD 4890. Keeps it at about 80ºC max on a hot day while being whisper quiet!

2w3e4v8.jpg

Who needs DVD drives nowadays. Replaced mine with a small LCD screen that displays time, date, song name/title, TV channel and a whole lot of other things.

izmbyt.jpg

Close up of it. It's actually quite handy. Instead of alt tabbing out or pulling out my cellphone, I can just look at the computer for time when I'm gaming or watching a movie!

ixvwo2.jpg

Lan Gear case, by far the compact cube case on the market today.