Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I decided to move my case to the right side of me and see how I like it for a while. I think I'm getting another 22" for christmas, so I'll probably move the case back to the left side and have my main monitor in front of me and the second to my right like my old setup. (Old CRT is on the synthesizer computer)

Before:
1003502le1.jpg

Now:
1003532rb4.jpg

1003534ms9.jpg

1003533gb3.jpg

wiwazevedo

DSCN3579.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

DSCN3580.jpg

i obviously need to do some cable management.
the wrt54g on top is my little trick for getting interwebz
I made a wifi bridge from the router downstairs to the wrt upstairs and have it plugged into my laptop and this one via ethernet :) its faster than my wifi cards for sure

patrickv

ok maybe not my pc but our surveillance camera, i disabled 2,3 and 4, so as whoever drops in my office will believe that they are no being recorded !!

**evial laugh mwahahaah** :p

Jet

VIP Member
DSCN3579.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

DSCN3580.jpg

i obviously need to do some cable management.
the wrt54g on top is my little trick for getting interwebz
I made a wifi bridge from the router downstairs to the wrt upstairs and have it plugged into my laptop and this one via ethernet :) its faster than my wifi cards for sure

You might want to check with CPU-z to make sure that your ram is running dual channel, or maybe Gigabyte is like that, though all of the motherboards I've seen have the memory in the same colored slots. Great shot, though!