Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

SuperDuperMe

sata cd/dvd drive :O

( i act shocked as if i never knew but i dont know anything)

is there anything else i can improve in the cas eon the cheap to ensure its neat, clean and cool

87dtna

Not really, beyond that you need a total rig overhaul since you're on a dead socket :( Socket 775 is pretty old, some of the chips I'd still consider OK but not an E6600.

What motherboard is in there anyway?

SuperDuperMe

its in my sig, the asus

im planning an overhaul next year sometime, want to move to an amd of somesort, new gou, new mobo, cpu ram, think ill be ok with powersupply and case

87dtna

Yeah PSU and case are fine.

Really depends on your budget whether AMD or intel. Of course, a year makes a big difference too. By then I'm sure intel's sandy bridge stuff will be cheap, a 2500k probably like $100.

Bacon

Its not finished yet, but:

img4386h.jpg

img4387vf.jpg

I gotta hook up another fan to the heatsink and I have a fan controller coming still. Thing is loud as hell now lol.

Theres 4x 200mm fans, 3x120mm, and 1x140mm

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Decided to buy a new case in the future and sell the scout. So here's how I'm running at the moment:

caseless1.png

xfx460.png

ssdhiding.png

Bad cable management? No problem, just turn off the lights:

caselessdark.png

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice system Linkin,How you enjoying that SSD? Huge diffrence from a standard hard drive eh? ;D

Ive been thinking of replacing my case,And getting a LIAN LI PC-T60B Test Bench instead.

41vbeNPrvvL.jpg

My 6950 runs quite hot in my case (60c idle.)

Could do with sticking an aftermarket cooler in my 6950 but it would void warrenty stright away. :/

linkin

VIP Member
Nice system Linkin,How you enjoying that SSD? Huge diffrence from a standard hard drive eh? ;D

Ive been thinking of replacing my case,And getting a LIAN LI PC-T60B Test Bench instead.

41vbeNPrvvL.jpg

My 6950 runs quite hot in my case (60c idle.)

Could do with sticking an aftermarket cooler in my 6950 but it would void warrenty stright away. :/

All my ATI/AMD cards have idled hot. like above 40c. It's strange. I dunno about test benches, I wanna get a Corsair 650D. And I wouldn't go back to a HDD for boot for anything in the world.

87dtna

Thats a 1gb model....the 768's don't clock as well. The highest core clock vantage stable on hwbot for the 768mb gtx460 is 1100mhz, the highest core clock for a 1gb is 1400mhz.

I'm at a 35% overclock.....you are at 22% overclock ;)

Last edited: