Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Laquer Head

We, the computer forum users (without you I guess...)..
And Laquer Head, if we had regulations, you wouldn't have killed me because you wouldn't have any gun :D

(We have to talk about computer pictures or Life will get mad!!)

Great, now my whole day is in the toilet...

Sorry I killed you earlier... *friends..??

Life

banned
We, the computer forum users (without you I guess...), like to joke along our thread in a non harmful way. If you can't stand the occasional Off Topic, then I suggest you move on.

And Laquer Head, if we had regulations, you wouldn't have killed me because you wouldn't have any gun :D

(We have to talk about computer pictures or Life will get mad!!)
And if you want to joke, at least make it funny.
Great, now my whole day is in the toilet...

Sorry I killed you earlier... *friends..??

like this^^

Punk

Staff member
And if you want to joke, at least make it funny.

like this^^

If you don't like my jokes or anyone else's you know what to do. Your need to answer at everything we tell you is making you sound like pretentious little kid. And this is my final answer regarding this subject.

Life

banned
If you don't like my jokes or anyone else's you know what to do. Your need to answer at everything we tell you is making you sound like pretentious little kid. And this is my final answer regarding this subject.

I just said make it funny, I didn't your aren't funny. You jokes are funny, most of the time anyways. I was just pointing out that i liked his, and it made me lol. You can be so sensitive sometimes, good grief.

spirit

Staff member
Probably posted before but oh well.

tumblr_mg1xqbvW841rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

Jamebonds1

Nah don't worry I was just kidding. USA have been bad mouthing France intensively since the war in Iraq so I'm used to it :)

Yeah. My first language is American Sign Language, it is not English. Since that language have been created by Frenchman.

I would like if we can back to topic before it get out of hand.

Darren

Staff member
I never knew that about you. Not sure if this is PC but I think that's super cool that you can communicate so well without hearing the language at all.

spirit

Staff member
Thanks. I really wish I could do better cable management though, and I really wish it wouldn't get so dusty. I know I sit it on the floor and if I sat it on my desk it wouldn't get so dusty, but it takes up a lot of room on my desk as it is quite big. :/

Since you got on to me all the time before for this...

cable management...

:D :D :D :D
Haha I've tried many times but sadly my case isn't very good for cable management at all. I really wish I had either gotten a better case when I built the rig or I wish I could afford to buy an NZXT Phantom today, but sadly I can't. :( It's enough trouble as it is getting the side panel back on as it is and my 24-pin power cable doesn't even fit behind the motherboard.

linux992

I got three new fans because the leds were flickering on my 200mm fan driving me nuts. So while I was at it I tidied up the cable management a little, I think anyways.
Before
P1110001_zps4b54b1a0.jpg

After
P1120021_zpsdde5dde0.jpg

spirit

Staff member
I really love the colour scheme. The cooler on your graphics card and the heatsink on your 212+ go really nicely with your board and the blue on the RAM also goes nicely with the LEDs in the fans I think. It looks fantastic! :good: Cable management is very good too! :)

Life

banned
Your first language is American Sign Language?? :eek: How'd that happen?

he's Deaf...(from what I've been told) If I were a judge, i'd say his English is getting better and better. it is rude to ask something like that, after all it would be easy enough to figure it out.

SuperDuperMe

Redid my cable management after seeing everyones pics :p And turned my psu the right way around (had fan pointing upwards lol :p herpaderp)

image_zps280a7ad6.jpg

image_zps0515a50e.jpg

image_zps100f7501.jpg

image_zps5bf9611d.jpg

Im quite impressed with myself lol :p First time iv ever had my pc looking presentable :D