Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Altanore

dscn01188lm.jpg

dscn01728af.jpg

dscn01738ty.jpg

dscn01844da.jpg

That's my rig.

Under my monitor is an old intel i486 processor (decoration i guess =P). Also under my desk is a playstation and a VCR which is all hooked up to my PC, including Cable TV.

Only cons is that I for sure need a new monitor.. hopefully a 21" LCD monitor. Also that my PC is just a tad loud... (has 14 fans spinning away)

Some of the dark pictures are a bit blurry.. my digital camera is not very good at taking dark pictures.

Altanore

Thanks :p EL wire surrounds the edges of the window.. mostly all lit up by LED fans as well as some other LED lights. Including LED molex connectors. Turns out to be a real "disco" machine when it reacts to music.

Dropkickmurphys

Altanore said:
That's my rig.

Under my monitor is an old intel i486 processor (decoration i guess =P). Also under my desk is a playstation and a VCR which is all hooked up to my PC, including Cable TV.

Only cons is that I for sure need a new monitor.. hopefully a 21" LCD monitor. Also that my PC is just a tad loud... (has 14 fans spinning away)

Some of the dark pictures are a bit blurry.. my digital camera is not very good at taking dark pictures.

how'd you get a VCR and playstation rigged up to your pc?

palmmann

banned
Dropkickmurphys said:
how'd you get a VCR and playstation rigged up to your pc?
he probobly uses a tv capture card, that's what i do with my gamecube. btw, my room/rig/crap laying around:
2518162083.jpg

i.Angel

MatrixEVO said:
At long last, here is my rig :D :

Very nice setup bro! I see that you did a good job with those wires;)

What PSU is that? Also, do u have a stick of neon on the bottom of ur case? looks very nice! ... hopefully my new computer won't have a mess of wires like my current one does:rolleyes:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

Just a tip for Ku-Sama...use a tripod :) Very colourful and cool indeed. I also have a UV cathode in my case but not that many things that would be UV-Reactive.

JAN :D