Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Ku-sama

banned
no room for one :p and without flash my camera has a long exposure so if i move a millimeter, it comes out blurry

Altanore

Ku-sama said:
no room for one :p and without flash my camera has a long exposure so if i move a millimeter, it comes out blurry

Exactly the problem i have... so I have to keep as still as possible...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I think most people here have seen my old machine. I'll post the new look once I get all the parts again -.- Of course it's not nearly as flashy as the previous one. No lit fans, no window, no flashy colorful junk... Just raw performace ;)

Ku-sama

banned
ooooooooooooooo, so Muse-Me's computer is flashy!?!?! w00t, i knew the colors would work! :D its purple lighting with pink UV fans, blue UV cables, and Green UV paint... it looks good, and isnt as obtrusive as my bright ass blue crap i have in my silver case, mine is much more eye catching as it looks cleaner, but hers is much more soothing to look at... but thoes damned 80mm fans are loud, lol

Muse-Me

Yours is flashy and mine is soothing? I thought blue was a calming color......
Hopefully I get to see it in person soon, Mike!!!

topsub

Specs

Dual 19inch ViewSonic VX924 |
G15 Logitech Keyboard |
Razr Copperhead |
C3 Acrylic Case ( 21x 8 x 18 ) |
AMD x2 4800 |
asus a8n sli deluxe |
7800 GTX 256 |
2gig Corsair XMS |
76gig 10k Raptor |
OCZ 600 watt sli edition |
X-FI Blaster |
5.1 Creative Lab Speakers |
6x Blue Fans and Cathode Kit |
All wires black sleeved|
FlexiGlow xRaider Mouse Pad (blue)

IMG_1282.jpg

more pictures here

TheChef

Wow. Nice setup. C3 cases are expensive, but they look really sharp, as noted above. I'm extremely jealous, as I'm going to settle with the $50 Xoxide clear case and can only covet a C3. Nice setup.:)

MatrixEVO

GamerGuy8899 said:
Very nice setup bro! I see that you did a good job with those wires;)

What PSU is that? Also, do u have a stick of neon on the bottom of ur case? looks very nice! ... hopefully my new computer won't have a mess of wires like my current one does:rolleyes:

Thanks.

The PSU is an Aspire AS520W.

Ya, its a blue cold cathode, I need one for the top of the case too, because as you can see, the video card casts a very large shadow throughout the case, and I want more light in that shadow.

34erd

Ok just finished rewiring it:

img00317lo.jpg

Now that I've got it all tidy I think I want to cut a window and put in some UV lights.