Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

cohen

I plan....i "plan" to get dual screen when i get a job at the start of next year. :D:D:D

I'll need to buy - another monitor and a video card. :D:D

my father disagrees that i should do it - you don't need two screens. Well i'm going to do it i love the dual screen and would use it heaps! :D

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
@Thatguy16 - Sexy! :)

I plan....i "plan" to get dual screen when i get a job at the start of next year. :D:D:D

I'll need to buy - another monitor and a video card. :D:D

my father disagrees that i should do it - you don't need two screens. Well i'm going to do it i love the dual screen and would use it heaps! :D

I love it too. Some people ask why and I just say that it gives me more room to work (which it does). some even think I have two computers in my room :D

I'm friends with retards :D

cohen

@Thatguy16 - Sexy! :)

I love it too. Some people ask why and I just say that it gives me more room to work (which it does). some even think I have two computers in my room :D

I'm friends with retards :D

Well at school for Light + Sound team for our studio recording computer we have dual screen and it is really good ... we have the recording on one screen and the mixer on the other... we love it!

But i want it a lot i use it on my grandfather's laptop just it is to slow !! to do anything!..... but i use the DELL :p the dell is alright but anyway... i can't wait to get dual screen... i need around $300 AU to get the video card and another 19" monitor. :D:D:D:D

G25r8cer

Well at school for Light + Sound team for our studio recording computer we have dual screen and it is really good ... we have the recording on one screen and the mixer on the other... we love it!

But i want it a lot i use it on my grandfather's laptop just it is to slow !! to do anything!..... but i use the DELL :p the dell is alright but anyway... i can't wait to get dual screen... i need around $300 AU to get the video card and another 19" monitor. :D:D:D:D

I plan on going triple screen with a TH2GO!! You should check them out! They are great for gaming but, i'll need a better graphics card for that.

Kornowski

VIP Member
PIC WHORE! :p

I just did some cable management, I think it looks a lot better now! I snapped the head off a SATA cable though :(

I'll post some pictures up when I get back from college...

Kornowski

VIP Member
Here's some for you, What do you think? :)

I spent about 2 hours, re-wiring some of the cables... :cool:

(Some are a little grainy as I had to put the ISO up!)

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7333.jpg

PabloTeK

Looks good Danny! :D If you fancy a challenge try one of these: http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_3726.html

It's designed to control fans and yet keep the system cool, Scan used one intheir Dream PC for 2007, no idea how it works, there's an explanation which I'm sure some people would find interesting...

Not me though.

EDIT: Out of interest, what camera do you use?

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks good Danny! :D If you fancy a challenge try one of these: http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_3726.html

It's designed to control fans and yet keep the system cool, Scan used one intheir Dream PC for 2007, no idea how it works, there's an explanation which I'm sure some people would find interesting...

Not me though.

EDIT: Out of interest, what camera do you use?

Thanks Paul! :D

Haha! Wow! That would be a challenge, eh! Hmmm, £46, I think I'll pass :p

It's a Canon IXUS 800 IS :)

lucky7

damn thats some nice cable management. Did that opening come with the antec 900 or did u drill it? I have an nzxt apollo and its my first build and right now the wires r all over the place. There just sticking out of the bays. I need somewhere else to hide them if u kno a good spot to put them.

Kornowski

VIP Member
damn thats some nice cable management. Did that opening come with the antec 900 or did u drill it? I have an nzxt apollo and its my first build and right now the wires r all over the place. There just sticking out of the bays. I need somewhere else to hide them if u kno a good spot to put them.

Thanks!

Nah, it didn't come with the one at the bottom, I got it modded ;)

Behind the MOBO tray is a great place!