Post Your Christmas List!

SD_Ryoko

BF2 is a damn good game. I been playing it for three days, and I'm still pretending my car is an APC with machine guns mounted on top and 6 wheels.

Don't get in my way :D

The only thing is the smoothness of the games engine; the graphics pan very smoothly, but when you get in a tank or jeep it the screen jumps around all over the place and its so bad it hurts your eyes. Almost like a glitch or something, and you'll never hit anything.

And I can't seem to kill ANYONE with a normal gun.... I must suxxor

Two guys with same guns, not moving, standing DIRECTLY in front of eachother - I will ALWAYS die, and he doesn't. I just don't get it. Its not like that Unreal.....but I guess unreal is...not real. I don't know what the secret is. And my ping to server is like 70's usually, so I'm clueless.

Some people fly the planes and choppers AMAZINGLY well, but I can't even get them off the landing strip without wrecking. Sigh.

Fuzz

1. Sleep
2. Girlfriend
3. Ipod
4. 7800GTX 512
5. AMD X2 4800+
6. Tires for my Truck (I already got them)
7. 5" Smoke Stacks for my truck
8. Clothes

CmoAMD

Dang... well me and my family is poor so ill probably get
Clothes I dont like, clothes I dont like, and.... a little money.

The-Llamalizer

1.Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - $83.99
2.Battlefield 2 for the PC - $39.99-49.99
3.Age of Empires III for the PC - $49.99
4.Dawn of War: Winter Assault Expansion Pack for the PC - $29.99
5.The Xbox 360 Gaming System (not Core system) - $399.99
6.Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector’s Edition for the Xbox 360 - $59.99
7.Project Gotham Racing 3 for the Xbox 360 - $49.99
8.1-2 Wireless controllers for the Xbox 360 - $49.99 each
9.1-2 Play and Charge kits for the Xbox 360 - $19.99 each
10.FootJoy/Etonic Golf Gloves, Men’s Small-Medium Cadet, Left Hand – est. $12.99
11. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Collector’s Edition DVD - $29.99
12. Reservoir Dogs DVD - $9.99
13.Ocean’s Twelve DVD - $14.99
14. Dicken’s Village Pieces - $varying
15.Steibach Nutcrackers - $varying
16. The Complete Calvin and Hobbes hardcover comic book collection - $105-150
17. Don’t Believe the Truth by Oasis, CD - ~$15.00
18.Hipeponymous by the Tragically Hip, CD and DVD Box Set - $54.99
19. In A Coma: 1995-2005 by Matthew Good, CD and Bonus DVD Set - $54.99
20.The Shroud of the Thwacker Hardcover Novel by Chris Elliot - $15.00-25.00
21.Samsung 27” Flat-Tube HDTV Model: TXR2765 - $449.99

*Prices based upon Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com

I just copied an pasted this from my word document i had made up for the family. total is ~$2000 allowing if allowing for $500 in nutcrackers and village pieces. i collect nutcrackers, and i dont want them crappy 10 chinese ones. steinbachs are high quality hand made in germany, hence the expense. i also design the village. they are my moms pieces but i love designing it. i kinda wanna be an architect/engineer.

EDIT: to all of u who want ipods. they are overpriced. if u want video, get a portable media player like the creative. the screen is so much better. wtf would u watch a video on such a tiny screen?! And get a player that doesnt play is some dumb apple proprietary format and one that u can replace ur own battery in. i recommend creative, i love my zen xtra 40gb. /of die ipod rant.

SD_Ryoko

CmoAMD said:
Dang... well me and my family is poor....

CmoAMD said:
CPU: AMD X2 4400 (OC)
GPU: 1 x XFX Nvidia 7800GTX 256MB

Certainly a contradiction :D

I myself don't participate much in gift-giving. All a big scam.

You spend on me, I spend more than you did on you, lets just not and we break even. Tada!

I would LOVE getting clothes if people bought things like; nike dri-fit shirts, cool t-shirts, dockers, and nice dress shirts. Can always use those.

But NOoOOOO - Everyone buys me those black t-shirts with some white text slogan on it about going crazy or sex or something, and you won't catch me dead in them.

Except one I seen - 'My Ex Swallows'. I'd wear that one to the bar. THATS IT

Last edited:

vanquished

Hey Fuzz, did you mean 5' smoke stacks for your truck?
Anyways,
I just built killer pc so not much i need there,
Wanted am monitor then i found one.
I guess all i want is my dads BMW for my car (very good chance after he gets the corvette);)
hmmm, if not that then im not sure.... I guess for my brother to stay at college for christmas so i dont have to deal with his annoying GF/

400 GB SATA HDD
16 Fans ;)
550 w power supply

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

vanquished

Oh Yah!!!,
There was one more thing that ill get myself for christmas.
Kevlar Gloves with Carbon-fiber knuckles...
90 Dollars
- Jack

4W4K3

VIP Member
I'll go, again, I think I already posted earlier but I dunno.

1) New PC (sig) - ~$500
2) First car - $5000
3) Memory Flash Drive - $50
4) More clothes - ???

PC is a definite, I'm buying it. Car is looking like 80% chance of "yes", as I have been a good boy :D Flash Drive, maybe, clothes, maybe.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahah

My greatest present is my girlfriend :)

Everything else is secondary to say the least...

JAN :D

Geoff

VIP Member
The-Llamalizer said:
I just copied an pasted this from my word document i had made up for the family. total is ~$2000 allowing if allowing for $500 in nutcrackers and village pieces.

Your family spends $2000 on you?!?

The-Llamalizer

not even close. thats not a "u must buy me all this or i will leave the family" list. its a list of options. my list says: "this stuff is some stuff i would like to have, and whatever off of here u feel is good to buy, thats cool".

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yup :)

skidude said:
You guys still doing well?:)

It's great. Thanks for asking. What more could I ask for than a great relationship with a beautiful girl...and dude I mean beautiful :)))

LastElement0

jancz3rt said:
It's great. Thanks for asking. What more could I ask for than a great relationship with a beautiful girl...and dude I mean beautiful :)))

how beautiful we talking here? obviously there's no one like her. but who would u say she most resembles?