Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Irishwhistle

I'm judging it on it's looks, which is easy to determine from a picture...besides, it's the same brand as my computer!

:D

They practically do have a demo though already..thats the stupid thing. I find it hard to believe they care if people download an iso of the OS DVD. I mean, there had to be a reason for the 30 day trial period when no key is entered...uuuh, is that not the definition of a 30 day trial?
It's the activation hacks they should have a problem with.

Yeah... that's what I don't get. Maybe they just haven't thought about offering a trial.

Last edited:

Invisible Man

Show me a maxed out windows 7 score THEN I'll be impressed :p
You have the Acer predator? They look pretty cool..though a little over the top (mind you haven't seen one in person yet)
I got this computer for christmas and I have to said not bad at all. I am happy with it. Yeah it a predator. Since I station oversea the price is not bad consider I don't have to paid their VAT 19%. One of the thing I like about this pc is the location of the hdd. Infront is a hiden door where you can open up and pull your sata hdd slots out. There are 4 sata hdd slots. So far I am impress.

speedyink

VIP Member
Wow, hot swappable drives sounds kick ass. Nice christmas present dude :p
I've seen pictures of them on the internet, they look pretty neat, they definitely look good in orange :cool:

I'm sure it's a nice computer, Acer is definitely a brand I trust

Yeah... that's what I don't get. Maybe they just haven't thought about offering a trial.

I bet they have. Maybe it's just a secret trial they offer :p

ScOuT

VIP Member
I got this computer for christmas and I have to said not bad at all. I am happy with it. Yeah it a predator. Since I station oversea the price is not bad consider I don't have to paid their VAT 19%. One of the thing I like about this pc is the location of the hdd. Infront is a hiden door where you can open up and pull your sata hdd slots out. There are 4 sata hdd slots. So far I am impress.

stationed overseas? don't have to pay 19% VAT tax? Are you in Germany?

Invisible Man

Wow, hot swappable drives sounds kick ass. Nice christmas present dude :p
I've seen pictures of them on the internet, they look pretty neat, they definitely look good in orange :cool:

I'm sure it's a nice computer, Acer is definitely a brand I trust
predator5.jpg
P1020425.jpg
Swappable drives is what I like the most plus it have a sata plug for external hdd in the back.