Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

trewyn15

here's the new netbook's desktop.

Netbookdesktop.jpg

salvage-this

yeah I heard that optimus was not working either. I want to just ditch the 6950 for a 560ti but I kinda want to wait for the new nVidia series to come out. For now I got Ubuntu 10.04 running again. Anything that uses Gnome 3 gives me an error while trying to set dual screens.

NyxCharon

yeah I heard that optimus was not working either. I want to just ditch the 6950 for a 560ti but I kinda want to wait for the new nVidia series to come out. For now I got Ubuntu 10.04 running again. Anything that uses Gnome 3 gives me an error while trying to set dual screens.

Look up bumblebee. It lets you use optimus just fine. ;)

Ankur

dude, how do you find anything on that desktop? I would use folders or something to clean it up.

40% are temporary files, I clean it like every month, this month had lots of emails with attachments, so desktop is the temporary place to store them. ;)

NyxCharon

The program on the right is one i've been working on for a week or two now. It's only going to get better, I promise :p

Dock.png

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
My desktop on my laptop has been clean for a while, but I finally ditched the last few things.
This is a Delta 757 landing in Las Vegas.
demc77.jpg