Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice wolfeking!

I'm finding it hard these days to find desktop backgrounds i actually like. :/

When i do find some they're either not 1920x1080 or have a watermark in the most silly place for a desktop background.

spirit

Staff member
I'm finding it hard these days to find desktop backgrounds i actually like. :/

When i do find some they're either not 1920x1080 or have a watermark in the most silly place for a desktop background.
That's why I use my own photography. ;)

Geoff

VIP Member
some of you guys have way too many shortcuts on the desktop. :/

With that said, mine is follows.

Untitled-152.png
What's up with the white image on the bottom left?

lukesow

I can also drive 100MPH down US220. Don't mean I am stupid enough to do it. I don't mind her name being on the picture. It is out of the way, and it just shows that it is her intellectual property. I will not remove a copywrite legally or illegally. Its not my right.

Mate,I was only joking. Of course I'm not encouraging illegalities. Sorry for any offence caused.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
And that will be the end of it guys please. ;)

Just cleaned up my desktop,It was getting too cluttered with icons. :p

spirit

Staff member
OK so I’ve been trying to decide whether I should upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 8 Enterprise or not. To help me decide I installed Windows 8 Enterprise in a virtual machine just to see what I thought. I installed some of the programs I use a lot too. They all work!

Windows 8 seems pretty nice, but I don’t a reason why I’d upgrade - especially as I don’t have a toucscreen monitor. I may upgrade anyway, I quite like the OS.

I added the Start Button and Menu using Classic Shell by the way which is a free application.

Because Windows isn't activated yet, I can't customise my Metro/Tiles screen. :(

tumblr_mgvhy680V91rr8jsmo1_1280.png

tumblr_mgvhy680V91rr8jsmo2_1280.png

tumblr_mgvhy680V91rr8jsmo3_1280.png

wbt50

Haha, Well it was installed with the motherboard drivers that came bundled in the disc, and my dad had a spare serial code so I thought what the hell haha.

spirit

Staff member
Haha, Well it was installed with the motherboard drivers that came bundled in the disc, and my dad had a spare serial code so I thought what the hell haha.

Ah it least you didn't pay for it. Seriously though, the free anti-viruses are better. :/