Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Kornowski

VIP Member
So Mac thought of the whole thing first... Windows isn't that bad, if you compare the amount of people who actually own Windows rather than a Mac...

I'm not anti-Mac :p

I like the way it looks over Windows but I prefer using Windows... Every ones intitled to their own opinions :)

tlarkin

VIP Member
I digress,

Windows isn't bad I never said that, its just that aqua looks so much better on a mac.

Also, my assumption about everyone on this forum is somewhat of a safe one IMO, since no one seems to know a lot about macs. Almost every single thread on this forum is for the windows platform. Sure there are a few linux ones, and every now and again a mac one, but I would say over 90% are for the windows platform.

Perhaps anti-mac was a bit harsh of an assumption, but never the less this is pretty much a windows forum.

Rambo

I digress,

Windows isn't bad I never said that, its just that aqua looks so much better on a mac.

Also, my assumption about everyone on this forum is somewhat of a safe one IMO, since no one seems to know a lot about macs. Almost every single thread on this forum is for the windows platform. Sure there are a few linux ones, and every now and again a mac one, but I would say over 90% are for the windows platform.

Perhaps anti-mac was a bit harsh of an assumption, but never the less this is pretty much a windows forum.

Yeah, that's fine. I don't dispute that. But anti-mac is probably the wrong word to use... I for one am not anti-mac. I love all things about it, especially the UI. I'm sure The_Other_One will also share the same opinion.

But anyway, this is getting off topic now... :D

Ben

VIP Member
Yeah, that's fine. I don't dispute that. But anti-mac is probably the wrong word to use... I for one am not anti-mac. I love all things about it, especially the UI. I'm sure The_Other_One will also share the same opinion.

But anyway, this is getting off topic now... :D

Yes, I was about to suggest getting back on topic. Please do. :)

theboy

It doesn't mean I'm PRO mac....I just like the way it looked. and yes my icons are 64x64 just enlarged.

EDIT: All it is, is a wallpaper. no gui changes.

staplerz

lolz. ill pay some one $5 to clean up my desktop.

2yv9w7d.jpg

Rambo

oooooooooooh....you're so lucky you have vista. It's so prettyful! And you're listening to coldplay, 10 points for that.

Hehe, it's only money... Not like we're going to take it to the grave, so spend it while you have the chance! :D

Rambo

Just curios rambo, how is your performance with unreal tournament with vista?

Much better than in XP for some odd reason...

I have been hearing loads of people say that gaming performance in Vista is worse than in XP, but this does not seem to be the case with UT2004. When playing in XP, I got a constant 85 FPS.

However, in Vista I get a solid 90 FPS. It doesn't budge from 90 for more than a second...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heres my latest...I just re-instaled windows today:D

Im not gonna be putting desktop widgets and stuf on it this time though,Just gonna keep it simple like this.

Plain but i like it:)

newdesky.jpg