Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

dmw2692004

New backround that i made. I dont like the transperity of the taskbar.
Edit:

I finally got something that i like.
Untitled-22.jpg

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
What's wrong with the icons, I just didn't want them all next to each other, Games there, other things there, and the recycle bin in the corner :p

Kabu

banned
What's wrong with the icons, I just didn't want them all next to each other, Games there, other things there, and the recycle bin in the corner :p

Since I'm borderline OCD, your desktop drives me insane! LOL

Can't you just put them in different corners or different lines? I have mine all laid out by type of software. I hate having the recycle bin there but I don't know how to get it off. Of course if It was gone, my rows would be uneven...:p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since I'm borderline OCD, your desktop drives me insane! LOL

Can't you just put them in different corners or different lines? I have mine all laid out by type of software. I hate having the recycle bin there but I don't know how to get it off. Of course if It was gone, my rows would be uneven...:p

a bit small mate,

where did you upload it?:confused:

Try Imageshack or Photobucket ;)

Rambo

Wow! :p lol

Since my icons seem to disagree with some of you, here's my college one! :D :p

I think you'll like it!
untitledrn7.jpg

:eek:

You mean you get to keep the icons + layout for each user? Our school doesn't even let us do that! However, they still haven't sussed out how I managed to get the terminal services manager onto my account (and consequently have my account disabled for having an admin tool on my user area! :p ).

Here's mine:

picture1nx4.jpg