Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidyboy21

[-0MEGA-];884275 said:

lol, I know. I'm thinking of upgrading in the near future so it didn't bother me that much. It was idle at 38c and load temps went up to 66c which is not bad for that vcore.

Geoff

VIP Member
lol, I know. I'm thinking of upgrading in the near future so it didn't bother me that much. It was idle at 38c and load temps went up to 66c which is not bad for that vcore.
Temps aren't a problem for me, when I run my Q6600 at 1.60v it still idled around 30C, I just don't feel comfortable running the voltage any higher then 1.51v.

tidyboy21

[-0MEGA-];884506 said:
Temps aren't a problem for me, when I run my Q6600 at 1.60v it still idled around 30C, I just don't feel comfortable running the voltage any higher then 1.51v.

I know what you mean, I would not have it at 1.66v 24/7, in fact I wouldn't go over 1.5v. I take it that the water cooling setup has made a big difference. I'm still toying with the idea when I get my Maximus Formula (Special Edition) and a Q9450 or E8500.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Maybe you should look at this thread
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=173999&page=21

has33 said:
4698mu0.png

It takes 3.5ghz to get 13sec

kof2000

pretty sure thats a fake super pi score :D cuz i just got mines stock and it is not 12 seconds :D

you can fake super pi scores and among other benchmark in case you didnt know :rolleyes:

Cleric7x9

pretty sure thats a fake super pi score :D cuz i just got mines stock and it is not 12 seconds :D

you can fake super pi scores and among other benchmark in case you didnt know :rolleyes:

yeah, its not fake, good try though. how would you like me to prove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.