Problem Playin NFS: Carbon

jayfx2

Hi, I just install NFS: carbon for the PC and I didnt work. Stuck in this black screen. Oh yea and its a demo I got from fileplanet. So I thought to solve this problem was to download a patch for the demo, which I did. Install that and it still didnt work. Can anyone help me out. If u play the demo version please let me know how to fix it. Thanks

notsmart101

i have suddenly got the problem trying to run yuri's revenge but my computer is way worse then yours....im still trying to figure out why mine wont

Martingale00

Man I bought Carbon Friday night and installed it on my AMD rig and it did the same exact thing, the small Carbon screen would come up but when it went full screen it would just go black. Uninstall/reinstall wouldn't work. I brought it to work today and it installed fine on my other computer. I can't explain it.

jayfx2

Man I bought Carbon Friday night and installed it on my AMD rig and it did the same exact thing, the small Carbon screen would come up but when it went full screen it would just go black. Uninstall/reinstall wouldn't work. I brought it to work today and it installed fine on my other computer. I can't explain it.

Have u solve hat problem yet? i am thinkin about getting this game but i have a AMD rig so i dont wan to have the same problem you might be getting. Idk but I think its the firewall. Mayb if u turn it off i might work? but let me know what u figure out so far

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
interesting my computer sucks compared to your specs and it installed perfect for me...hope you get it fixed, great game...sorta

jayfx2

hey ppl, I finally solve what the problem was. it was my firewall. When ever I play the game, the firewall pops up sayin if u want to let this game go online. I cant see it since its black screen but If u take da mouse and move around and find the McAfee window u can click on it and it will then show the menu, Still Is a pain in da ass. I was thinkin about gettin this game but I rather not anymore. And also I get 30 frames at all high settings, If i lower the shader level to LOw and everything else high i get around 70 to 100 frames. but with shader high only 30 frames. Dat sucks lol

superv1sor

Yeah, the story lines are really corny. But i think its really fun in manual and drifting. Its something different atleast compared to the last horrible nfs games.