Problem with comp, come on in and help me please.

iLL-Faded

I just took everything apart and dust it off and installed a new heatsink fan (tuniq tower) When I load everything up it powers but my screen dosnt load anything. Its just blank. No loading windows or anything... what could be the problem?

Scrat

Do you hear any beeps?
What light on the Frount Pannel & MB come on?

Recheck that all the connectors are plugged in firmly.

Scrat

ok...may sound dumb, but just to be sure, check that you still have the power cord plugged in and that it is turned on at the wall and back on PC.
Make sure that the main power connector is plugged in firmly to the MB, then then press the power button and check if the Fan on the PS is working?
Also, do the CD Drives open & close?

iLL-Faded

ok...may sound dumb, but just to be sure, check that you still have the power cord plugged in and that it is turned on at the wall and back on PC.
Make sure that the main power connector is plugged in firmly to the MB, then then press the power button and check if the Fan on the PS is working?
Also, do the CD Drives open & close?

yes i did all of that, all the fans are on, cd drive open and closes, video card fan is on. But nothing loads the screen is blank.

Pck21

no beeps no lights on the MB and for front panel im not sure lemme check.

That's never a good sign. When there's no light in front, usually means the hd is not being detected or is having issues. However because you said that it boots just fine...that may not be it. Can you boot into BIOS? If so, check to see that the hd is detected and is that the BIOS is booting hd first. This may seem dumb, but check your cd drive and floppy drive for any discs. If there's a disc in there it doesn't recognize, then it may not boot to Windows. How did you clean the dust by the way?

Technogab

I would re-seat the processor. Maybe a pin isnt touching. Just pull it out and put it back in again. I hate these kinds of problems, the ones that don't make sense???

Good luck.