Problem with game resolution size

Hi,I just got a laptop a HP SD.MS/PRO.MMC.XD I installed Call of duty 2 and call of duty 4 and ran them in 640x480 in full screen and it worked perfect.Now when I try and run the games in 640x480 the screen is just really small - about the size of a youtube video screen thats not on full size. The only way I can get it back to full screen is if I put the resolution on 1600X900 but that will not work for me as the game skips bad in such a high resolution. I have also went to my desktop and clicked screen resolution - its as high as it will go so that didnt fix the problem.

Anyone know how I can get my games to run in 640X480 in full screen again? I just dont get it - it worked perfect for over a week and suddenly its all small and a mess. Any help is appreciated :)

sniperchang

Some graphics cards allows you to choose the scale the image or not. See if you can change the settings through your graphics driver.

fattty

Make sure you are not running in Windowed mode. If there is a fullscreen mode in the settings, check it. (uncheck window mode)