problems with laptop keyboard

gaelles

Hi,

some letters of my keyboard laptop are broken so I can't use this keyboard anymore.
I'm trying to solve the problem by plugging in my laptop's USB port a desk computer keyboard with a ps/2 to USB adapter. The pb is that my laptop doesn't recognize this material and I don't have any driver or installation CD for the keyboard.
Do anyone knows how I can solve my keyboard pb?
thanks a lot!

pc club guy

evilxp2800 said:
sorry to go off subject but how can ur 3mb BB Soon goto 3mb ????

wtf? why did you post this here? take this Shit off. you too elmarcorulz, delete that post!:mad:

pay attention you f****rs, gaelles has a problem, and we must help him/her!

gaelles, i am sorry to say and you may have figured this out already, but if you cant find a driver for that keyboard then.....no driver, no driving. you may have probably done this already, but have you updated your computer drivers? checked the keyboards website? asked a friend if he has a similar keyboard, posted the keyboard to see if anyone has it, so that they can upload it here?

penguinrusty

My dad had the same problem with his lappy keyboard. I plugged in a media keyboard (which requires a CD) and it wouldn't work. I plugged another one in that wasn't a media keyboard and still didn't work. If I remember correctly I had to switch it from internal to external PS2 device.