PS3 Online (Your opinions)

Justin

VIP Member
IMAO No game interests me enough that I'm going to drop $300 to play some new game.

then play other games specially the ones that your system cant handle. i've got a ps3 because my computer cant play GTA IV and i've got GT5 Prologue and waiting for the full game as well.

Fatback

VIP Member
then play other games specially the ones that your system cant handle. i've got a ps3 because my computer cant play GTA IV and i've got GT5 Prologue and waiting for the full game as well.

You know if you would read the other posts then you would know that I have a xbox 360 to. There is not game I can think of that my system can't handle. Yea maybe I can't max the graphics out but I can play any game a desire on it.

Aastii

VIP Member
Eh, i wouldnt say so.

1. On PS3 there are alot of titles that dont come out on pc, Gran Turismo 5 is one that comes to mind mainly.

2. Alot more people are online on consoles at any given time.

3. As much as i love PC Gaming, there is always the fact that consoles just "work", no need to worry about your pc not being powerful enough to play games.

I dont use my ps3 a whole lot, as i mainly am a pc gamer, but it will get some use once GT5 comes out:D

you make it sound like there are never enough people online in games at a time on PC :p

There are always plenty on several servers on just about every game to play with a good few people, so the fact there are more doesn't really matter. It is like having enough money to get everything you could possibly want ever, and then going "but he has more so it is better", it isn't both will work perfectly anyway, the extra little bit has no use at all because you already have everything you will ever need

On a console, if anything it is worse because crazes happen, for example, you play guiater hero: World tour, there are people online all the time, you go to play GH3, nobody is ever online.

Look at PC, there are people on CoD2, coD4, WaW, i know there are on console too, but look at the old source pack, people are still on DoD, that disc game that i can't remember the name of, CCS, CS:S, put those on a console, right now people would be off it because it isn't quite so good than the latest and greatest.

I think the only upside to a console is that you can play a game out of the box rather than checking specs, installing, updating etc etc, other than that, PC owns all.

But ofcourse, there are some console games are worth getting a console for :p

UpskirtHayley

does pc have

tekken?
soul calibur?
midnight club?
god of war?
ninja gaiden?
gears of war?

nope!

does console have

fps?
mmo?

yup!

Fatback

VIP Member
does pc have

tekken?
soul calibur?
midnight club?
god of war?
ninja gaiden?
gears of war?

nope!

does console have

fps?
mmo?

yup!

Next time you give a list of game throw a couple of good ones in there:p

Also I'm pretty sure that GOW is on PC http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/gearsofwar/index.html. Maybe your talking about GOW2 but it sucked they really screwed that game up.

There are genres a console does not have like simulators and everyone know MMO's are way better on PC.

I used to think playing fps with a controller was fun but a mouse and keyboard are way better.

UpskirtHayley

i used to be all-out on pc gaming just cause back then alot of adult playing it so i thought it was cool. now then i grow older and start being true to myself....... alot of pc games i dont enjoy that much. i do like fps but im not hardcore about it. i play and tired of it quickly. i play fps time by time, play and stop play and stop for short duration, while console games is like damn addicitive! i can play soul calibur 4 online all day, all night non-stop. midnight club la as well.

im a console player. pc gaming is only better cause of the high potential graphic setting. three GTX285 in tri-sli with 16gb system ram kick the F out of ps3/360 combined. but if you have 4650, 9500gt you're pooped against console.

whats so great about high graphic potential when theres no game for me that i can enjoy for over 4 hours without getting tired quickly? i log in pc to play fps time by time but each session only last for 20min or 2 hour at most. console have fps too and i can just play it there but fps with mouse is better aiming manuver.

Fatback

VIP Member
i used to be all-out on pc gaming just cause back then alot of adult playing it so i thought it was cool. now then i grow older and start being true to myself....... alot of pc games i dont enjoy that much. i do like fps but im not hardcore about it. i play and tired of it quickly. i play fps time by time, play and stop play and stop for short duration, while console games is like damn addicitive! i can play soul calibur 4 online all day, all night non-stop. midnight club la as well.

im a console player. pc gaming is only better cause of the high potential graphic setting. three GTX285 in tri-sli with 16gb system ram kick the F out of ps3/360 combined. but if you have 4650, 9500gt you're pooped against console.

whats so great about high graphic potential when theres no game for me that i can enjoy for over 4 hours without getting tired quickly? i log in pc to play fps time by time but each session only last for 20min or 2 hour at most. console have fps too and i can just play it there but fps with mouse is better aiming manuver.

You can't bash on PC because it doesn't have the game you like. There are certain games I like on xbox that aren't on PC but I still think that PC is an all around better game platform.