corsair 6gb 1600mhz dominator 2gbx3
gtx 275
2 Hard drives wd caviar green 500GB+1TB
according to corsair i need 520+ PSU
so what Raptoxx PSU should I go for
cause they are the only one available here

Last edited:

just a noob

stay away from them, they're most likely an off brand psu, where do you live that you can't get any brand name power supply units?

Archangel

VIP Member
I have to agree.. you spend a load of money on that system of yours, I wouldnt run the rist of blowing it up by beeing cheap on a powersupply. better get a quality unit then.

smoothjk

Thermaltake is a reputable brand. You NEVER want to skimp on a PSU, especially if the rest of your system is good.

bomberboysk

Requirements for GTX275- 550W or higher psu, you would want a decent brand of power supply, asus is o-k...but thermaltakes are better. Where are you located at(country?) and what website would you be buying off of...

bomberboysk

Man i really need to know the specs of PSU i will be needing like what type of connectors for graphic card and motherboard etc etc

We can help you with that... its a simple question and we can find you a decent one, what website will you be ordering from? You will need an atx 24pin connector, 8pin cpu connector, 2 6pin pci-e connectors at least. How the heck can you afford all that crap at 10....

nope i am buying it off a local store not online as no online shopping here so only available brands are
raptoxx
asus
fujitech
thermaltake(which is very expensive here very very very expensive)

Can you tell me only the specs i will search for the best PSU brand available here