racing games

Jon Boy

Im the new Grad Torismo (dunno spelling) on PS3. In detail aswell as handling. Well to give an idea of graphics. The PS2 vertion had amazing graphics I thought well this will be 40 times more detailed :O. And they always try to keep performances as true to life as possible.

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
Jon Boy said:
Im the new Grad Torismo (dunno spelling) on PS3. In detail aswell as handling. Well to give an idea of graphics. The PS2 vertion had amazing graphics I thought well this will be 40 times more detailed :O. And they always try to keep performances as true to life as possible.

how can you comment on games and a system that isn't even out yet?
anyway, as elmarcorulz said need for speed most wanted is a very good game, probably the best right now. For sheer realism GTR is the one.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
WHAT?! The NFS series is one of the most fake racing series out there! Now they are fun, but care control and such is about as fake as you can get. I must say, though, the graphics on NFS Most Wanted are amazing!

Probably the most realistic I've played is Race Driver II. Speaking of which, I beleive III's comming on soon. I wonder if there's a demo... *goes to look*

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
The_Other_One said:
WHAT?! The NFS series is one of the most fake racing series out there! Now they are fun, but care control and such is about as fake as you can get. I must say, though, the graphics on NFS Most Wanted are amazing!

Probably the most realistic I've played is Race Driver II. Speaking of which, I beleive III's comming on soon. I wonder if there's a demo... *goes to look*

there is a demo out, i found it at www.pcgameworld.com, doesn't seem very realistic to me :confused:

fatal1ty_fan

yas gran turismo 4 was the best for a console but i want a pc game
and it seems that they dont make realistic racing games any more
but hay maybe u guys have heard of some games

Last edited:

Xycron

banned
Jon Boy said:
he said PC,, and its not even out yet.

I would get NFS, 2 is good, i heqrad good things about 3, i have hot pursuit 2.

Modoman

there arent many racing games for pc :\
not too many flying ones either. there are some, but they are old and dont look as good as even bf2.

edit: wow.... there are some coming out though

Last edited:

Jon Boy

but hay maybe u gays have heard of some games

That wasnt very nice to call us gay :p.

Erm well racing games that are actualy realistic on the PC hmmm. I realy can't think of any.

how can you comment on games and a system that isn't even out yet?

I am just stating what sony have said. And I doubt they are going to change a game that is basicaly completed a huge amount to differ from what they have said. And he did ask about games that are out or games that are coming out in the future ;).

Also NFSMW is extreemly unrealistic, I mean the nitrous system recharges from driving fast, you can slow things down, and the handling of the cars is well like formula one cars. But it is an amazing game and LOTS of fun, I suppose the ability to go anywhere does add some sense of realism though.

Last edited:

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
lol, it was probably a habit from all the flaming :D
anyway, GTR as i said earlier is the most realistic racing game i have played, its not the prettiest game but the cars a detailed and the tracks are accurate, i've also not seen a game with handling that comes close to it. worth a look, i also believe that they are at least working on (it may be released) with a load of classic cars in there.

Jon Boy

mistake sty

Sorry to nit pick here, but you should realy check ya posts before posting them lol.

And yer "hairy" sounds like he knows what he is on about listen to him.

(was just trying to give this post some content so people dont think im just trying to get my post count up:p) (which im not).

dhaynes

i havent heard about toca. i dont play pc games but as far as racing games the only two games i ever hear anyone talk about are gran turismo (ps2) or project gotham racing (xbox/xbox 360).