Recommend me a video editor :)

youtin

Can anyone recommend me a reliable, fast video editing program with a reasonable number of features? Either commercial or freeware is OK.

I'd like to know the reason why you recommended it. Thanks!

Jet

VIP Member
Pinnacle Studio (I've used 9). Easy to use and powerful enough for me. Have around 100 hours of experience with it.

Adobe Premiere Elements. While I haven't used it much, many people recommend it--along the same line as Pinnacle Studio. Also, I'm selling it in a package with Adobe Photoshop Elements :)

Verve

I would suggest Pinnacle also (I have version 8). It does seem easy enough, but I haven't used it more than a few times.

Adobe Premiere. I have one of the slightly older versions, and it seems complicated for me... but then even Photoshop is confusing the first time you use it. It does have some great tools though, I just don't know how to use them effectively yet.

youtin

I read Pinnacle crashes lots of times.. is this true? :(

Oh, and Debugmode Wax looks cool! :)

AudiPlayer

Adobe Premiere - I do multimedia for a big company, and from time 2 time we have to cut video, edit ect. The worlds standard video editor is Adobe Premiere unless you work for a movie company, like DreamWorks then its different :)

agapetos

I use pinnacle 9 but yes it CAN have some issues from time to time...after a few updates you should be fine. Or....post your troubles in here and all those huges BRAINS in here will solve it for you in a flash.

I have come to love pinnacle studio 9, and everynow and then I use uleads version....seems pretty good too, where Pinnacle may have some glitches.

Will check out that debug mode thanks for the link!

kempoutzzz

btw,debugwaxmode is a freeware right?
does a freeware have spyware or adware in it? and how can we check?

if it doesn't have anything malicious, I really want to try it.
thx =]