Remake a Game?

Aastii

VIP Member
jazz the jackrabbit, and a GOOD mario, for playstaion 3 as well, one where it is just classic azz mario, no extra new items or characters thrown in, just basic, with tons of levels.

It is Nintendo, they remake every once good idea as much as they can (see Mario, Sonic, Metroid, Zelda...) so expect it some time soon. They are doing the same with sonic, making a remade, proper platform game like the original Sega games, I doubt it will be long before Mario follows suit

http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.co.uk/en/

Machin3

^ Idk, I checked out the website and there's something about the remake that is just not getting my attention. :( I think I'm going to have to go with the original on this one.

I know that this isn't an original arcade game but one game that I've always loved is GTA Vice City and if there is one game that I would want redone, its definately that game.

Mattu

^ Idk, I checked out the website and there's something about the remake that is just not getting my attention. :( I think I'm going to have to go with the original on this one.

Maybe it's because it doesn't have that classic Rareware touch to it :(

I also heard that their going to be using Daniel Craig as the model instead of Pierce Brosnan.