Restore quetion

PCC_Australia

Heyyyy OSMaster...i believe you were a member of my Web Hosting forums over on xeterdesign.com

ON a serious note and more related to the topic.

If it didnt come with any recovery CD's what you may need to do is get into contact with your computer supplier..if this doesn't work. Then i recommend getting a list of all the devices that you need drivers for, download the drivers and then reinstall the operating system and then run the installers for all of the devices that may need them.

Yes its a long winded version but there are ways to get around not having the recovery discs..it just takes alot longer.

Regards,
Nick

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
how do i restore i to how it was when i bought it. It cm with now recovery cd's.

Then it will have a Restore Partition you can boot into. You probably even have the option of creating a Restore CD from the Start Menu. I'm not sure where it would be, probably Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools? If not, try looking around a bit and see if something is there.

Anyway, back to the Recovery Partition - as mentioned, you can boot into it and follow the on-screen instructions. It's the same as using a Recovery CD as it will format the HDD, then reinstall everything from the factory, and it will be as it was just shipped to your door.