[RETIRED] Freeware List

Status
Not open for further replies.

/_\MECCA/_\

Older Versions of Programs......

If anyone needs Older Versions of programs try www.OldVersion.com. They might not have every single Program in the world but they got the popular software....and it's all FREE!!!!

Last edited:

Laptop

S Doherty worked had to find that list and useful for some people. The list that red oinoin has listed is needed for most people. am i right?

I would appreciate if someone add a list that gives different type of skin that could apply for windows xp. The xp has got only 3 scheme - blue, oliver green and silver.

Ricardo777

eMule

This is a P2P (Or something like that :D ...) Software/Program. It is Great :D !!! The Best that I have seen of P2P software. Here is the links (Two links. One for the Main site (I think...) and another for the Official site (I think...).):

1. eMule.com
2. eMule-Project.com

Enjoy :D !

wizle

evlogiaandchari

M4A Audio Converter-

I've been dying to find a decently versital audio converter. One that works amongst m4a files even. Does anyone know of freeware in that sort?

enshei

Is zonealarm any good for a free firewall? I've been using it and havent really found much feedback

Pizza_Boy

the best tool i use to clean my desktop is ccleaner,
it's so good because it scans for junks and fixes your registry
you can also save back up!

mrpiddly

I've been dying to find a decently versital audio converter. One that works amongst m4a files even. Does anyone know of freeware in that sort?

Try switch for audio, it works with almost every common audio format, i was even able to extract the music from a 20 year old game. It should run on many operating systems but i have only tested the mac and windows versions.

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/plus.html

If you want video, i found some tools but they are all shareware and have restictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.