Rumoured MacBook Mini?

Xeqtr

MY friend told me about a rumour of a macbook mini, i googled it and found a couple pictures of it.

I just want to see if anyone can confirm if this is real or not or have a certain opinion about it.
It doesn't seem very practical based on the cd drive is external, and i would rather carry around a regular labtop than the macbook mini lugging around a bunch of accessories for it

macbookmini.jpg

1d041b31.jpg

a70e3607-s.jpg

MacBookmini.jpg

apple_macbook_mini.jpg

Last edited:

brian

VIP Member
whers the mouse!!! i hate it!!!! mac to me has been comming out with the worst products. look!!!! you need to spend 100$ for a cd drive!!!! OOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAAH wow. i could get something the same but with a 17 inch screen and a full keyboard for 1/3 that price with about 10 times more features...

[/rant]

rydin4life

or you could get a dell, acer, gateway, etc notebook wth twice the screen size, twice the ram, 4 times the hard drive for 1/2 to 1/3 the price...I don't get the big deal over these new macs.

g4m3rof1337

Maybe you move the cursor around with your eyes! And when you blink, you click!

Its probably fake, looks like it was made after the MacBook Air.

Xeqtr

Maybe you move the cursor around with your eyes! And when you blink, you click!

Its probably fake, looks like it was made after the MacBook Air.

that would actually be really awesome but really annoying also, but yeah it probably is fake, its got too many issues with it being so small

PohTayToez

Besides teh fact that they are all pretty obvious photoshops, they don't even match each other. Look at the ports on the left side of the top one, and then look at the left of the bottom one. Also they are all different sizes.

CopperKid

not to mention the obvious grammatical error (.5") should really be 1/2" since SAE like to use fractions so much

CopperKid

not to mention the obvious grammatical error (.5") should really be 1/2" since SAE like to use fractions so much

Xeqtr

yeah i just typed in macbook mini in google images and just used a couple of the pics, but yeah it kinda seems like something is wrong in each of them

Xeqtr

and in the last picture all the real ones said like "macbook pro FROM $1000" but macbook mini said "AT"

tlarkin

VIP Member
I was going to respond to this thread but I quit and for some reason its not letting me delete my post