Screenshot Contest: Humor

ducis

Candy agreed with me that humor would be the greatest thing since getting caught in the rain.

Post your penis guns and ragdolls!

Rules:
Theme: Humor

* Max Entries: 15 (No more after that will be counted)
* Max width: 1280 x 1024 (standard), 1260 x 788 (wide).
* Deadline for Submissions: No longer then 5 days after thread creation date...posted Friday 17th april
* One post per user, you may change your submissions afterwards if you like.
* Include the game title (this one doesn't need to be a rule but would be nice for the benefit of others).
* Deadline should be no longer then 5 days, if the 15 entries are reached before the deadline, 1-day notice should be given so people have the chance to change their entries if they wish.
* Include a caption in a code box. or a (brief) story (in a code box) to go with it

My entry:
ctf2fort0009.jpg

Code:
Sputnik version 0.1

awildgoose

This is my first contest on CF so here it goes.
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
5_Aimed.bmp

Code:
 Amazing how he could do that.

EDIT: The page could not be found on filepak so I uploaded a slightly less funny screenshot.
Also it is funny to me, so I hope it is to you.

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
gotta see if I can come up with something remotely funny when I get back home. :) (yay, finally a chanse of winning maybe? :p )

zombine210

i think this contest is FAIL!
i don't know many games that would produce a humorous shot. i do laugh maniacally while shooting people in CSS, but that's just me.
i started playing GRID now, so unless you find head on collisions funny, i wouldn't know what to post here.
good luck ya'll

DirtyD86

banned
i don't know many games that would produce a humorous shot. i do laugh maniacally while shooting people in CSS, but that's just me.
i started playing GRID now, so unless you find head on collisions funny, i wouldn't know what to post here.
good luck ya'll

i didn't want to be the one to say it first, but i agree with you.

kookooshortman55

Should I go for the funnier screenshot or the screenshot with a funnier caption? Haha I'm debating between 3 of my favorite screenshots. And it's probably a gamble to base the humor of a screenshot off a meme huh? I have the perfect screen if anyone finds the Yo Dawg meme with Xzibit hilarious.

ducis

oh come on guys....every source engine game makes stupid ragdolls. There are a billion hunting rifle+supermutant penis guns in fallout 3 and gmod was made entirely for humour.

use your head (the dirty part of it) a little

Kornowski

VIP Member
Not really humour, but it's the closest I've got;

iw3mp2008-09-0316-54-49-92.jpg

Code:
Don't worry, it's only C4.

Ok?

Last edited:

awildgoose

These are pretty good. Can anyone give me any comments before the final date is given? Like is it funny or not, because I at least want to have a chance.:(

Candy

good luck ya'll

Use your imagination mate. If you cant, no worries, no ones forcing you to enter...

Candy

Here's mine, not great but its all I can come up with right now.

Saints Row 2
sr2_pc2005-02-2518-45-10-10.jpg

Code:
Back off! I can use The Force!

Last edited: