Screenshot Contest: Speed

TalgZ

Candy
Nice screenshot!)

And, may i ask, is that game good? just i'm gonna buy one and i need for some advice

Last edited:

alexyu

And, may i ask, is that game good? just i'm gonna buy one and i need for some advice

I've tried SR2, and it's the cheaper step brother of GTA. It really depends on your specs, but you could have more fun with GTA IV or San Andreas.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Realy nice shots so far guys this is going to be a good comp.

EVE ONLINE looks realy good,i might give that game a try :)

mac550

Here is mine,
speed.jpg

Game is Need For Speed Most Wanted

Candy

Candy
Nice screenshot!)

Thanks mate :)
Yeah it's a pretty good game, gameplay wise its really fun, but they did a really poor port to PC so there's quite a few qlitches and as alexyu said you need a pretty good system to run it perfectly. The main one I've come across is while driving at high speeds it lags when the next bit of the map is loaded, which is fairly often. And driving controls are shocking until you get used to them. If you have an xbox 360 buy it on that cos I believe it was originally created for that platform as the first one was only on 360, I've heard it's a fair bit better. If you want it for online play on PC don't get it cos there's rarely any servers.

Last edited:

epidemik

http://www.diprip.com/news.php5
Yup! I just got it yesterday so I'm not sure how the vehicles used to drive, but I like it. The cars seem to drive pretty well (unless you have lag of course.)

Hmm Ill check it out again. Is it fun? I think i had it in early beta and it took a while for vehicals to respond and then they would only turn in intervals of like 20 degrees. It was impossible haha.

I'll work on getting a shot up (I think theres still space, Ill check first though).

Irishwhistle

Hmm Ill check it out again. Is it fun? I think i had it in early beta and it took a while for vehicals to respond and then they would only turn in intervals of like 20 degrees. It was impossible haha.

I'll work on getting a shot up (I think theres still space, Ill check first though).

Yeah, it's fun. When it's lagging the vehicles don't steer very well, but when it's not lagging it's pretty awesome.

Euklid

its a must! if it was free to play it would be my favorite game. :good:

Well, EVE has a 14 day free trial. And you can buy a Plex card ingame to
extend your game time so you don't have to pay with cash.

If you want an extra week, a 21 day trial, PM me your email and I will
send you a buddy invitation.

Last edited:

bcoffee20

Well, EVE has a 14 day free trial. And you can buy a Plex card ingame to
extend your game time so you don't have to pay with cash.

If you want an extra week, a 21 day trial, PM me your email and I will
send you a buddy invitation.

if you get it on steam you get the 21 day trial :p