Second Life

512mb

Hello everyone,

Does anyone play this game? I downloaded and tried it out. The game seems so far out there, and some of the people seem to be so into the game its crazy.

I tried it cause I spoke with a friend who said her dad left her mom cause of someone he met on there. I had to try it out after hearing that, and I like RPG's.

But still, I can't seem to get into it, its just to crazy for me I guess.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I remember they had an episode of CSI: NY based on the game. I never became interested enough to check out the game after it though.

Demilich

Hello everyone,

Does anyone play this game? I downloaded and tried it out. The game seems so far out there, and some of the people seem to be so into the game its crazy.

I tried it cause I spoke with a friend who said her dad left her mom cause of someone he met on there. I had to try it out after hearing that, and I like RPG's.

But still, I can't seem to get into it, its just to crazy for me I guess.

Here's a metacritic score on the game in question, however, the Meta score itself is incomplete because there is only 3 critic reviews. There are some user reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/second-life

Del_Monico

I tried it for about 5 minutes, and then just completely forgot about it.

I guess it just didn't hold my interest. Kind of like WoW.

Planet Cyrene, on the other hand, is a game I definitely want to try out.

ModernMind

I have seen a documentary about it, mainly it targets lonely people who want an outlet from everyday life.
I think if you have a healthy life and maybe a sexual relationship you just cannot play games like Second life.