Sharing Softwares

saba.jamalian

Hi,
Is there anyway to share an installed software over a network?
I mean if i install some softwares in a Server, can i share in a way that some clients can use them?
Thank you in advance !

AdmnPower

VIP Member
You could setup terminal services on the server then allow the clients to remote to the server. Then they could use anything installed on the server.

AdmnPower

VIP Member
Is that the kind of solution you were looking for or were you actually going to try to push applications to clients?

tlarkin

VIP Member
You could setup terminal services on the server then allow the clients to remote to the server. Then they could use anything installed on the server.

HA! That is something you just can't up and do. That requires training to accomplish. Heck, I haven't even fully ever used Windows Terminal Services, so I would have to teach myself to use it.

saba.jamalian

Is that the kind of solution you were looking for or were you actually going to try to push applications to clients?

Actually I`m looking for a way to buy one license of a software and use it on many networked computers. but seems there is no way. Setting up the terminal service on the server cause full access to the server for the clients, so its not a secure way.
I was wondering if there is a proper way or not.