Show me your GUTS!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Hehe, I've been working on my case trying to make it look a bit better and work better. I actually found a MAJOR ground problem, but that's beside the point as it should be fixed now :p Anyway, what do the insides of your computers look like? Here's mine right after I installed the 7800GT. Now, I still only have 1G of RAM, but I will be upgrading that very soon...
Guts_12_23_05.jpg

Guts2_12_23_05.jpg

Specs: (little more detailed than my sig's)
Abit AN8
CoolerMaster Pure Power 450w
AMD Athlon64 4000 w/ Arctic Cooler Freezer 64
2x512M Corsair DDR3200 XMS
eVGA 7800GT w/ 256M
AudioMax Riser soundcard
WinTV PVR-150MCE
2x36.7G Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000RPMs
CDRW/DVD-ROM
External firewire NEC 16x DVD-RW
External USB 80G Segate

Xycron

banned
The_Other_One said:
*hiss* Too damn clean ;P
That\s how mine is, if not better, i didn't know they could even get as bad as yours! lol. I perposly got the exact size cords or made them that way ebcause i dont like clutter, in my PC anyways.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Yeah... My Power Supply has way too many cables on it, and each fan has 3 sets of wires(1 RPM, a set to connect to Molex, and a set to connect to the front knobs) I would of gotten something else if I'd of realized how bad they actually were! But it is better in there than it used to be!

skidude

The_Other_One said:
*hiss* Too damn clean ;P

Ahhhh the wonders of the cable tie;)

I love having my case clean, leaves plenty of room for ventalation, which is also why my PC almost never gets really hot.

M0ddingMan1a

ok heres mine... i reli dont care bout cleaness (well on this certain tower) becuase there is just wayyyyyyyy too many things in it. so yea...
on top of the wires:
CIMG0209.jpg

underneath it all:
CIMG0219Resized.jpg

video card:
CIMG0214Resized.jpg

close up:
CIMG0212Resized.jpg

sry if the pics are kinda blurry, resized them and stuff. but yea. way too many things, so too lazy to even start. lol.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
109*F now and I've seen it as high as 130*F :( Last night I about removed the heatsync to check/reapply some thermal paste, but decided to just leave it for now...

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
Ahhhh the wonders of the cable tie;)

I love having my case clean, leaves plenty of room for ventalation, which is also why my PC almost never gets really hot.

you know, the way your cables are set up, the air from the front of the case cant get to the back easily. Bust still, nice setup :)

lowcar100

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

That's my current pc (see sig). I could really care less about it lol. When i build my pc that I will be buying soon (as soon as some paintball stuff sells) it will be much nicer, in all aspects.

sorry the pics are blurry, I can't seem to keep my hands still. there must be a gas leak in here or something :)

skidude

geoff5093 said:
you know, the way your cables are set up, the air from the front of the case cant get to the back easily. Bust still, nice setup :)

Yea I kno, I need to put a fan in the front fan slot (in front of the hdd) ASAP :(

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
I'm not gonna even post mine, its in a state. the cables are everywhere and its a little dusty. i'm not in the mood to take everything apart to clean it right now either because i dont wanna risk the stable running of it :p