Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

Damnnnnnnnn :)

cheetah.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha thanks,shame i cant say the company support is good though,They suck big time.
None of them know what they are doing,many i talked to on support had no experience with the 50mb modem? :D

they have no training whatsoever.

dannaswolcott

I don't think this is too bad for $20/month. For life.:cool:

We had Verizon................. HATED IT! after about a year it would disconnect all the time, DSL light would blink. Got about 2 mb, never came close to 3mb. Was ok when we first had it, Sucks now..... RR is WAY BETTER... Have a look for your self......

OvenMaster

VIP Member
We had Verizon................. HATED IT! after about a year it would disconnect all the time, DSL light would blink. Got about 2 mb, never came close to 3mb. Was ok when we first had it, Sucks now..... RR is WAY BETTER... Have a look for your self......

RR isn't available in my area.
The only other broadband ISP in my town is Comcast cable starting at $57.95/month for 15.0Mbps. Then the price goes up after the first year. It's not worth it, plus I can't afford it.
I've had Verizon DSL for two years. The only disconnection I've ever had was the ten minutes they took to upgrade my speed from 768kbps to 3.0Mbps (nominal) for free. It's been rock solid; I love it.
Compared to the dialup service I had for six years, this is heaven.

Last edited:

lovely?

i really hope you do not play video games on that connection... 313ms is really bad lag in any online game :(