Show off your speed

Tomdarkness

425308395.png

;)

At home:

Do I win?

Level 3 Optical Carrier ftw? According to speedtest.net my speed is 99% faster than all global connections.

Last edited:

lovely?

My latest:

this internet is such a pain though... the modem and router constantly go haywire, and cod4 is nearly unplayable since every 15-20 seconds it stops responding for 4-5 seconds.

kookooshortman55

These might be the saddest numbers that this thread sees.

Capture-1.jpg

I'll post my University connection after I get off Spring Break. It's about 15x faster, haha I'm excited to go back :p

Agree'd when you pay 50 bucks a month you want it always top notch.

What kind of internet do you guys have? I'm paying $60 something after taxes and all with Comcast. Now granted I don't have cable or anything else with them so I pay more for that but I'm on their old 8mb a month plan but I hardly see over 5mbps download. For a while it was fine and still is faster than what I need but I've got the urge for something faster. They told me that for $10 more I can upgrade to the 18mbps or was it 16? However, I don't want to pay $10 more as $60 something is already ridiculous imo. I'm thinking about switching but it seems like Comcast, Embarq, or Alltel Wireless through my phone are about the only options. Alltel is great when on the road but I want faster than 1.2mbps or so at my house. Embarq doesn't offer any plans as fast as what I get now or didn't last time I checked and I don't like that you have to sign a contract.

WeatherMan

Something weird is surely going on at my ISP.
:confused: I wan't my 3.7Mb back :( I can't connect to anything properly now and my Ping is rediculous for gaming!!