Show off your speed

where are you guys getting all these crazy speeds from, canada sucks for internet, anyone know where in ontario canada you can get unlimited usage with a speed of like 25 down and 15 up at the least? as for my current speed, lmao this is the best ever, im on a 3mbs down plan and this is what im getting at 3 in the morning, haha normally they give me about .5 down, but yeah thats cogeco for you, never know what your gonna get with those dickheads
1466728033.png

linkin

VIP Member
I got our internet connected at the new place but it's on an 8Mbit ADSL port instead of an ADSL2+ 24Mbit port... good news is that our line is up to scratch and syncs exactly at 8160kbps/384kbps every time... Rock solid stable, too :)

Hsv_Man

I got our internet connected at the new place but it's on an 8Mbit ADSL port instead of an ADSL2+ 24Mbit port... good news is that our line is up to scratch and syncs exactly at 8160kbps/384kbps every time... Rock solid stable, too :)

Same speed and hardware as what i'm on Linkin 8000kbps/384 it does the job and i can wait for the NBN anyway. :p

Gooberman

Bad AT&T BAD BAD BAD!!! :(

1469887210.png

1469889476.png

46498835.png

Don't know what the problem is :/

EDIT

Ok it seems it's back to normal :cool:
1469906622.png

46499451.png

Last edited:

DakotaDarkHorse

Heh... I'm living in the Wounded Warrior barracks here at the San Diego naval hospital... on top of being slow, its unstable...

1469919378.png

1469923944.png

1469925214.png

1469928465.png

Last edited:

mihir

VIP Member
1502068043.png

I really need a 3Mbit Connection but turns out the only ISP in my area has 1Mbit as the max speed :(.
But I am paying half the price for a 1Mbit connection compared to other ISPs.

mihir

VIP Member
My ISP's online bill payment is not working so I was not able to renew my internet connection so, I gave them a call and they provided with me with a 5 hour top-up,it is so unfair since there is a problem with their website and why do I have to suffer for that without internet for the next 7-8 hours till they come and collect my bill money. And on top of that they give me a 100kbit bandwidth

linkin

VIP Member
My ISP's online bill payment is not working so I was not able to renew my internet connection so, I gave them a call and they provided with me with a 5 hour top-up,it is so unfair since there is a problem with their website and why do I have to suffer for that without internet for the next 7-8 hours till they come and collect my bill money. And on top of that they give me a 100kbit bandwidth

That sucks :( It sounds almost like they took it down to deliberately cap the speed, to lessen the stress on their network.

Our internet is dropping out all the time. I rang our ISP days ago. I called again yesterday and nothing had been logged, so the guy logged it and said they'd call and tell us about when it will be fixed within 23 hours. And they will give us compensation! I wonder if they'll waive the fee this month?

linkin

VIP Member
1513196630.png

Pretty pathetic. I'm capped at the moment, and our line is unstable so we got put on on a stability profile. Not that it helps with the stability issues.