Show off your Wire Management UNDER THE DESK

Bacon

I've got the cables behind the computer pretty tidied up, but behind the pretty purple curtain its a different story :p

p1120050c.jpg

p1120051a.jpg

p1120052.jpg

p1120053b.jpg

The tan cord is an old phone line, with what I think is a splitter on the end..if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:

schw32m

My test and repair desk. What doesn't show is the bench testing station to the left and the lack of wire management there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
I've got the cables behind the computer pretty tidied up, but behind the pretty purple curtain its a different story :p

p1120050c.jpg

The tan cord is an old phone line, with what I think is a splitter on the end..if anyone was wondering.

Whats up with that fan does it serve a purpose or did it just fall back there.

BTW Nice curtain

Bacon

Whats up with that fan does it serve a purpose or did it just fall back there.

BTW Nice curtain

Ah, right, theres actually another one right next to it, I'll have to post another picture with my tower moved out of the way. They're there to blow the hot air thats just otherwise sitting there and would usually would get recycled making even hotter air, and thats the cheap solution I came up with. Actually dropped my temps 2C :) and it was a fun little project.

And TY lol, I guess it looks better than the cords..Looks a bit awkward with a gaming computer and a purple curtain..but it functions.

Fatback

VIP Member
Ah, right, theres actually another one right next to it, I'll have to post another picture with my tower moved out of the way. They're there to blow the hot air thats just otherwise sitting there and would usually would get recycled making even hotter air, and thats the cheap solution I came up with. Actually dropped my temps 2C :) and it was a fun little project.

And TY lol, I guess it looks better than the cords..Looks a bit awkward with a gaming computer and a purple curtain..but it functions.

Thats what I though they where for. That's also the reason I don't put my computer in a confined space. I have room for it under my desk but I choose to put in on the right side.

If you get all purple lights instead of blue then it would look cool or you could just buy some blue curtains lol.

Bacon

Thats what I though they where for. That's also the reason I don't put my computer in a confined space. I have room for it under my desk but I choose to put in on the right side.

If you get all purple lights instead of blue then it would look cool or you could just buy some blue curtains lol.

purple lights would be sweet lol. Never know, might be the theme of my next build haha. "My curtain inspired build" awesome title imo.

sup2jzgte

p1120050c.jpg

p1120051a.jpg

p1120052.jpg

p1120053b.jpg

Do I even want to know where that stain came from lol

schw32m

Those CRT's?? :O lol :)

Heheh yeah.. for what I'm using them for they work great.. and they were free..:D I should dig the museum piece out. Still have a fully operational IBM XT (can't use it for anything but it is fun conversation piece)

Last edited: