sister's asus eeepc 1025c will not power on

hi everybody,

my sister was working on her little pink netbook, till it turned off itself, and now it will not boot up now-a-day, i don't have any good camera so that's why i'm doing that problem in a sequence,

power button press does this:

1 sec later: power light goes on
then 1 sec later: wi-fi light goes on
1 sec later, hard drive wanna start but then, 0,3 sec later, it turns itself off

have anyone a solution for this?

Okedokey

Try removing battery, unplugging power cable and hold down the power button for 30 secs. Replace battery and the power cable and try to start.

AFAIK the hdd is working, i had put it in a pc which displays SMART status at startup and it says OK, i should check for other problems if it should be the memory

Last edited:
my mom and sister are getting new memory, cuz i think that's the memory. (when i removed the memory, blowed on both the module and socket like a non-starting GBA cartridge and put it back in, the laptop wouldn't turn on at all)

solved the problem, charger is doing stupid. (something in the cable broke, you know, between the plug that goes in the laptop and that coil-thingy) so an admin out there, you've got my permission to close this thread

Last edited: