Skype anyone?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Well, I guess it does work. I just needed to be online at the same time as the people I've added.

You know, after giving Mike my Skype about a year ago, he still hasn't been on when I have, bastard! :p

epidemik

Well, i just went through the trouble of adding everyone whos posted so ya'll better get online soon :p

Mine is jakegavin

On a side note, is it bad to give out your full name online...(identity theft?) lol

PabloTeK

Anyone here got the new Skype beta? I'm trying it on 7 and it seems way different to previous versions; here's a picture:

Skype.png

Kesava

Yeah I have been using the beta for a while. Don't really have any comments on it. To be honest I prefer 3.8 a little bit more.

bomberboysk

Im on all the time.

Nobody has added me though, i have like 3 contacts hehe.

If its not obvious.... im bomberboysk on skype aswell.

Add me if you want.

Last edited:
Crash Problem PLEASE PLEASE HELP

my mouse stopped moving and itunes started repeating the split second of the song i was playing and it did nothing, it was like a full on crash, i powered down and on again and the HP logo screen appeared but it would go no further than that.... hard drive light wouldn't light :( performed diagnostics, the CPU and Ram passed but the HD failed.... went to town, got my money came back, still wouldnt boot, turned off left it 2 mins and here I am........
mine cant die now! i have years of college to go through yet!!!
Had a BSOD last night aswell :confused:

Aastii

VIP Member
you can delete your posts you know, click edit and then delete then confirm it ;)

Everyone has a moment of stupidity from time to time :p