Stupid myspace question

Curt

Well, there is a guy on another forum I am on who posted pictures claiming they were his and I, as well as the majority of the forum, are almost certain those pics aren't his. Is there any way to take the image link and find the profile it belongs to?

Stupid question I know but it would be great to see this big lie blow up in his face.

Last edited:

DCIScouts

VIP Member
More than likely if he had any sort of intelligence he would have uploaded the pic from his own PC. I believe the only way to see where the picture came from would be to see the original log when the photo was uploaded, which would need administrator access to MySpace... Just find those pics somewhere else and mention that it's an amazing coincidence. :p

Ben

VIP Member
If you know the guys name, you can use the search feature from myspace and look for a profile with that name and picture.

Kornowski

VIP Member
This is like ADE posting pictures of soldiers in the war in Iraq... You can tell they aren't him.

Anyway, if you save a pictures sometimes you can see when it was taken and what model camera and stuff that was used, this might help?